Stainless Power Headers

Jhernandez93

Established Member
Dang I really should have! Spent about 3,000 on the gt last month. Still waiting on my mechanic to get done with the install so I'll probably put videos up tmw.

Grumpy_jenkins

Established Member
I purchased my stainless power headers and stainless works x-pipe from terry beef cake racing....he gave me a awesome deal and the install went perfect..I haven't had any issues with rubbing,rattling or clearance issues at all..I would recommend these headers and x-pipe combo too anybody..

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I purchased my stainless power headers and stainless works x-pipe from terry beef cake racing....he gave me a awesome deal and the install went perfect..I haven't had any issues with rubbing,rattling or clearance issues at all..I would recommend these headers and x-pipe combo too anybody..

thanks Michael!

cschoening09

Established Member
got mine last week terry, just doing some research on the install before I dive into it. k member looks quick and easy to drop. might just do that so I don't have to fight it as bad

curious where the driver side is touching k member on peoples car...maybe you can grind it a bit for clearance??

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
Anybody has the catted version of the SP headers ? are the cats decent enough to last ?

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
i also bought the SP headers ,OR -X pipe from beefcake on a new year sale.i think the product is great for the price.i would recomend to anyone.no problems of any kind.i did install a UPR k member at the same time so that opened things up a bit.beefcake also gave me free shipping on that huge box as well!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
in all honest, headers in general won't have a huge difference in sound as compared to cat backs, they will all accentuate what you have from the midpipe back,

clc44

Established Member
in all honest, headers in general won't have a huge difference in sound as compared to cat backs, they will all accentuate what you have from the midpipe back,

For a car staying na, which header would be best? I know one of them steps.

TurboX2

Established Member
Still no dyno numbers from anyone? Thinking about these myself, would sure like to see some results (especially with the cats.. :p )

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Had the pypes know off ebay headers and they required me to put washers on the driver side motor mount to clear the steering shaft and they caused a redneck truck sound at idle. you know that glass pack on the 3 million mile worn out 80s chevy 350s... tuner said he couldn't do anything about it. I put the stainless power headers on the car and the sound completely flipped and it now sounds SOOOOOO much better. the fit is spot on with no issues at all even with the used set I bought.

Famine

Established Member
There is enough crap from China out there. I buy american where I can. The stainless works are beautiful and have a warranty as opposed to the slave labor headers. Anyone wondering what it matters should watch the documentary "Death by China" and you won't want to buy from there either.

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
wow.... 90% of what you own is probably from china get over it man. hell the computer or phone you used to post was probably made in china. guess what was made in china years and years and years ago that were labeled made in america... research i dare you.. I am 100% America don't get me wrong but I don't trust made in America unless I see it made in from of me.

Famine

Established Member
Well yeah as most of it should be. Since 2001, when they joined the wto, a shit ton of our manufacturing has gone over there. I have researched it so... anyhow, onto the headers. Other points still stand.

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
i have had my SP headers on for over 6 months and drive everyday.still no problems ,no discoloring,no leaks,just a nice rummble when i hit the key.

Users who are viewing this thread