Spy Shots: Lamborghini Urus EVO Caught Undisguised While Testing in the Arctic Circle

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Urus

Two years ago, the Lamborghini Urus received a slight makeover incorporating a redesigned key fob, a reworked parking assist that supports parallel and perpendicular parking modes, more colors to choose from and the optional Sensonum audio set comprising 17 speakers rated at 730W total.

Our man near the Arctic Circle got another batch of shots of the facelifted ’22 Urus EVO with which Italy’s super-SUV will receive a slight makeover of the exterior—namely new layouts for the lamp clusters front and rear as well as a modified front grille, plus, a new exhaust system and even new bumpers front and rear.

Today’s Urus comes powered by a V8 4.0 TT rated at 650 hp and 850 Nm. It needs only 3.6 seconds to hit 60 mph and maxes out at 190 mph. An eight-speed automatic transmission works in tandem with a limited-slip inter-axle Torsen differential. Expect a slight plus in power and top-speed.

Urus

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That first photo sold me. I like it a lot. Can't afford it, LOL, but I like it. Muscular haunches with a really good looking front grill/bumper. Wheels are thumbs up as well.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I see plenty of these around me. In person they are just goofy IMO. The Audi RS Q8 looks similar but not as extroverted and the Cayenne Turbo just looks far better. But that doesn't really matter as I can't afford any of them (well except a base Cayenne or Q8)

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I see plenty of these around me. In person they are just goofy IMO. The Audi RS Q8 looks similar but not as extroverted and the Cayenne Turbo just looks far better. But that doesn't really matter as I can't afford any of them (well except a base Cayenne or Q8)
To me, the SQ* looks like too much body on a small chassis. It's like you need the big 21/22" wheels to give it more eye appeal..idk maybe im rambling at this point lol

Users who are viewing this thread