Spy Shots: '24 Ford F-150 Lariat Makes Unofficial Debut

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Lariat front

Sources have captured the first look at the '24 Ford F-150 Lariat completely undisguised in the black appearance package.

Pictures reveal a revised front end with new headlights, grille and front fascia. The rear features a revised bumper, taillights and tailgate (with an optional multi-use feature expected in the future).

The '24 Ford F-150 Lariat is expected to be powered by a four-engine suite. The current performance upgrade plans are unknown, if any.

Lariat rear

'24 Nissan Kicks Unveils Revamp

Kicks

Sources have caught a look at the all-new Nissan Kicks, a model that has been in the market for nearly six years (five in the United States). Based on the current platform, the upcoming model seems to have grown slightly in size. Notable changes include a completely revamped front end, A-pillar, C-pillar, greenhouse, side-mirror location and rear end (tailgate, taillights, etc.).

Sources indicate that the all-new Kicks will offer an all-wheel drive (AWD) option, a feature that is currently reserved for the larger Rogue Sport.

In addition, it is expected that the '24 Kicks will introduce the Nissan e-power system to American consumers.

Kicks rear

wckdvnm

Established Member
IMG_1718.JPG
IMG_1719.JPG

Wonder what chevy vehicles these are. Caught them doing hot weather testing while working. Taillights looked hideous and the nose had a bunch of preproduction parts. The headlights were unfinished. One was towing what I assume is some sort of test trailer. They also had a camo’d traverse that was closer in size to a tahoe/suburban.
There was also a suburban that had it’s nose camo’d and lower rear fascia. It had quad tips and was with a pack of 4 C8’s

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Is it true they're getting rid of the supercab and only offering the screw?
It used to be you could get any option on an F series (for the most part) I think Lariat is following the Raptor and just doing the s-crew route.
I'm one of those weirdos that Liked the supercab Raptor better, and saw the mule that was a single cab and was thinking, I'd take it. Many speculated it could be a testbed for a full-size bronco... which id be all over, especially a 2 door. But like the flareside bed and single cabs are going away as most sales are supercrews anyway. But a single cab lariat with the AWD and tech and plush along with flaresides would have my attention, a superchanged coyote would seem at home, though i'd likely go for the HO 3.5 if an option. Even as an F-100, everything is so expensive I can't justify it.

Last edited:

1slo5ohh

Established Member
View attachment 1802860View attachment 1802861
Wonder what chevy vehicles these are. Caught them doing hot weather testing while working. Taillights looked hideous and the nose had a bunch of preproduction parts. The headlights were unfinished. One was towing what I assume is some sort of test trailer. They also had a camo’d traverse that was closer in size to a tahoe/suburban.
There was also a suburban that had it’s nose camo’d and lower rear fascia. It had quad tips and was with a pack of 4 C8’s
24 Traverse, they have pics on their website

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It used to be you could get any option on an F series (for the most part) I think Lariat is following the Raptor and just doing the s-crew route.
I'm one of those weirdos that Liked the supercab Raptor better, and saw the mule that was a single cab and was thinking, I'd take it. Many speculated it could be a testbed for a full-size bronco... which id be all over, especially a 2 door. But like the flareside bed and single cabs are going away as most sales are supercrews anyway. But a single cab lariat with the AWD and tech and plush along with flaresides would have my attention, a superchanged coyote would seem at home, though i'd likely go for the HO 3.5 if an option. Even as an F-100, everything is so expensive I can't justify it.
I'm with you all day on all points. I just really like my little 2.7, really surprises the 350Z guys when we stop at light in front side by side. They make a ton of noise, I don't. Easy win.

Users who are viewing this thread