Spy Shots—Undisguised ’19 Camaro ZL1 1LE Makes Unofficial Debut

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
you know, I used to cringe at the thought of owning one of these, I have done a hard 180, I would rock tf outta one now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recommend test driving one, just keep in mind that you can’t really experience the capabilities it has unless you are on a road course. When you test drive put it in Sport and then double tap traction control to put it in competition mode. Track mode is better on the track but smooths out throttle response.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
You can bet they are sitting on the ZR1 motor for when the GT500 finally drops.

No DCT will make it almost unusable though.

The A10 is almost god-like. Most people don’t need the 1LE package and you get a comfortable ride plus the option of the A10 with the normal ZL1. Your mileage may vary.

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
I can handle the wing, but it looks like they went to Lexus for the lower grille design.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Well DBK mentioned the bronco is going to make people happy plus the teaser shot shows that its really square which is a good thing.

Ranger Raptor isnt even on the radar for coming here yet anyway. What makes you want to go with an older ranger vs new one? Just looks?

The bronco is what I'm selling my cars off to get honestly.

I miss my 95 bronco like crazy, and if it looks like the render thats been posted on here. holllly shit I want it

blk02edge

Established Member
The bronco is what I'm selling my cars off to get honestly.

I miss my 95 bronco like crazy, and if it looks like the render thats been posted on here. holllly shit I want it
Yea id be in if I didnt need a pickup, mega curious on engine, I love the ecoboosts but I do think theyd be missing the boat without the 5.0 in the Bronco.

Users who are viewing this thread