Spy Shots—’20 Ford Super Duty F-350 Dually

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA

i-v3dXSZG-X4.jpg

This is a first look at the revised Ford F-Series Super Duty.

The Super Duty models will undergo some moderate updates, including some already seen on the facelifted ’18 F-150 trucks shown last year. These include the new 10-speed automatic transmission and likely some of the driver safety technology that now goes under the Co-Pilot 360 name.

Bigger changes are under the hood. A new V8 engine is slated to replace the aging 6.8L V10 gasoline unit and thereby improve fuel economy. According to sources, the new V8 will be a 7.0L with production slated for Windsor, Ontario. Outside, the front end will get revised with a new grille and redesigned headlights, while the rear will likely mimic the changes seen on the F-150 with revised taillights, tailgate and a new tailgate latch.

The new Super Duty will likely be released next year as a ’20 model.

i-8w4k7BL-X4.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
Looks tough AF.

I wonder, though, if they'll ever reduce the size of the damn headlights. I mean, if we're talking women, big headlights are great. But on a truck?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
2020 and still using halogen lights standard?

ROMM

Established Member
Looks tough AF.

I wonder, though, if they'll ever reduce the size of the damn headlights. I mean, if we're talking women, big headlights are great. But on a truck?

They just can't satisfy everyone lol. Lots of guys hate the small headlights on the Chevy's. Now Ford's are too big lol

xchamp

Established Member
2020 F350 6.7 should be my next truck. Rumors have a HD version of the new 10 spd. Hope they have a sport version, not a fan of all the chrome on the front of the current super dutys.

Coiled03

Established Member
They just can't satisfy everyone lol. Lots of guys hate the small headlights on the Chevy's. Now Ford's are too big lol

Pretty sure there's room for something reasonable between those two extremes.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
@SID297 will Godzilla get the 10speed?

I haven't heard anything credible yet, but it would make sense. Perhaps a 10R160?

I'd be happy if they were around the size of the 05-07 trucks.

2020 F350 6.7 should be my next truck. Rumors have a HD version of the new 10 spd. Hope they have a sport version, not a fan of all the chrome on the front of the current super dutys.

The 6.0 generation Sport Duty was my favorite look for a truck.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
A reg cab XL with Godzilla and a 10spd would put the hurt on a lot of unsuspecting victims

snakecharmer

Established Member
I like the new body style, but holy hell at the price. I can think of many other things I would rather have over a 80/90K truck.

WYSIWYG

Established Member
The trucks are getting too tall, can’t use th box unless you use a step ladder. Also the headlights on both the GM and Ford trucks are getting too bright for the average vehicle meeting them on the highway.

My94GT

Established Member
The trucks are getting too tall, can’t use th box unless you use a step ladder. Also the headlights on both the GM and Ford trucks are getting too bright for the average vehicle meeting them on the highway.
Never had a problem meeting them on opposite sides of the road at night. The led lighting is far superior to halogen though in every other aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread