Spy Shots—’19 Dodge Charger HellCat Breaks Cover

My94GT

Established Member
The average car guy isn’t going out to buy a 70K+/800-1000 payment Hellcat. They are looking at a $400 a month r/t at best.
I said it is with in reason. For the performance it offers it really isn’t that bad.

People are buying trucks and suvs in the price range, mid line German auto maker sedans, so yea I’d say that it’s with in reach.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
4 Doors rule lol, but I'm older most all guys that don't like sedans IMO don't have kids or having moved passed smaller door cars (progressed) imo LOL. But seriously love what Dodge has done but come on lets see some sheet metal changes, they are still using the same sheet metal on the challenger for the last decade! At least ford changes there body's ever 4-6 years.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Just can't wrap my head around why anyone would buy this over the Challenger. I like it and own a Charger myself but its just not in the same leave as the Challenger.
More aerodynamic than the Challenger & clearly more versatile. If I go HC, I'm not even bothering with a Challenger. Charger for me.

This looks almost the same as the current HC. Different wheels & a new blue that B5 Blue still beats.

Users who are viewing this thread