Spring Break 2010!!!!

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Honestly man I would go to miami no joke. I fear that you will be disappointed since there really is only one thing to do there and thats go to club la vela, that would get old quick. On a lighter note the most fun I have ever had street racing was there in PCB. Some fast cars out that way.

CobraKid04

Established Member
Honestly man I would go to miami no joke. I fear that you will be disappointed since there really is only one thing to do there and thats go to club la vela, that would get old quick. On a lighter note the most fun I have ever had street racing was there in PCB. Some fast cars out that way.

Like I said I would change but I have 7 other guys paying the bill too so they have equal say. They all say PCB so what can I do. I'm just ganna chill wit my friends in nice weather then. If it turn out to be gay I get to pick next year lol.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
South Padre or Snowboard. My friends are all going to Padre but don't know if I can be around drunk idiots for 6 nights.

Our Senior SB trip in '08 we went to Cancun. That shit was off the chain, most fun I've ever had. We were there for 4 nights though not 6. I was ready to leave by the 3rd or 4th day cause drinking and being out in the sun all day takes a toll. I only got real shitty one night too. I don't see how you can get super shitty then wake up and do it all over again?

Last edited:

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
i dunno if it will be gay but its not going to be the balls out spring break your thinking of. Let us know how it goes. I hope im wrong and you have a great time.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
its been going downhill long time ago.. nothing what it used to be.. too many dumb****s hurting themselves and causing chaos. They have no choice but to crack down. When i started going in mid 90's it was everything a horny high school student would want in life. Nothing but drunk hot chics outnumbering dudes 2-1. Nothing was "shocking" people were just getting ****ed and ****ing. that was the whole point.

But each consecutive year I went it got worse. cops locking down riding in back trucks, taking people's icechest, not allowing you to gather on side the road, etc. this was a long time ago. I'd hate to see it now.

I have literally 6-7 hours of video footage. Chics love video cameras... one day we were walking down the hotel lobby when camera in hand about 11am. we walked by a room with the door open and a guy says hey you want to put something good on that camera.. I'm like, 'hell yea, whatcha got".. so as I pan into the room that is one chic on the bed on all 4's butt nakid with one dude behind her one in the front and about 3 others getting undressed. I thought about it for a moment and said i'll pass..

kinda weird in a room with 4-5 naked dudes.. kinda creeped my out. I wish i would have filmed it though..

I totally believe you, I saw some wild stuff at PCB.

I have to dig up my pics from Panama City Beach. There are some GOOOOOOOD pics (not for Roadside though). When I was going to college in GA we'd go to PCB for spring break. On the road that everyone drove down in front of the beach we easily saw 50+ pairs in just a weekend just with some beads. So many stories, but the best one was when this hammered chic jumped into our SUV while we were cruising down the strip, she was an 8 in my book but at that time an 8 down there was a 10 anywhere else, tan and hot, this was our last night there. She asked us to take her to her hotel, so we said sure why not. Of course we get out with her and head to the room, it's locked, lights are out. She calls her girlfriend and her girlfriends had already driven back to Athens without her earlier in the day so she had no ride back, I don't know what the deal was, something about someone having to be back to work or something. Anyway, my friend goes "STAY WITH US." So we're driving back down toward our place and we're at that stop sign in front of Alvin's Island right before LaVela, and we look back in the SUV and her and my friend are...yeah. It was an interesting night.

Users who are viewing this thread