Spring Break 2010!!!!

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Yeah to sum this whole thread up, Panama City sucks. I promise you it sucks, no matter how you look at it it sucks.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
He's still playing out there>??? Some chick I know went and saw him a week ago there.

Yeah he is playing at the Wynn.

Like 1 weekend every few months for a year or so.

Small venue acoustic, tickets are going on ebay for 1000-2500. Got mine the day they went on sale for like 150 each.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
im kinda glad I never went on one of those wild spring break trips, I sont want to be with all the retards you see in the videos, the girls although hot are skanky, makes you wonder where they have been

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
I took a week long vacation towards the end of june last year in panama city beach, stayed next to pineapple willies and partied at club la vela a few nights. It was probably the best time in a resort town I've ever had, met two girls from ohio that made me real happy one night. Ill be goin to myrtle beach or somewhere in that area this year because my dads got an apartment over there.

I don't understand how everyone can say pcb sucks.. I was there for a random week in the summer and it rocked.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
The next person to post a non PG-13 video in this thread (in Roadside) will receive an SVTP sponsored vacation.

PureStang

Established Member
im going to be in OC, MD for my spring break, and then taking a few days off of school (thurs-sunday) to go to Big Sky in montana the following week for my friends spring break.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I took the trip last year. We drove down it took about a day to get there.

It was always insane the week we stayed there. People out on the beach at 10am already wasted. But MTV was there. It was a pretty crazy time. Don't know how it will be this year though.

Agreed! I had a blast last year in Panama, but I think it depends on different things like what week your school has it and where you stay... I go to IU so we have a week that thousands of other schools do too and stayed where MTV was hosting last year and I had an awesome time!

I'm not going anywhere this year, decided to use the money on my car ha

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Oops, my bad mods.

im going to be in OC, MD for my spring break, and then taking a few days off of school (thurs-sunday) to go to Big Sky in montana the following week for my friends spring break.

OC, MD has a spring break? I lived in MD for the better part of a decade and it's always cold, 40's outside. Maybe Seacrets has some stuff going on?

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
I have never gone on spring break.

But I did go to college in Hawaii so all the spring breakers came to me... and then more importantly, left! lol

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
its been going downhill long time ago.. nothing what it used to be.. too many dumb****s hurting themselves and causing chaos. They have no choice but to crack down. When i started going in mid 90's it was everything a horny high school student would want in life. Nothing but drunk hot chics outnumbering dudes 2-1. Nothing was "shocking" people were just getting ****ed and ****ing. that was the whole point.

But each consecutive year I went it got worse. cops locking down riding in back trucks, taking people's icechest, not allowing you to gather on side the road, etc. this was a long time ago. I'd hate to see it now.

I have literally 6-7 hours of video footage. Chics love video cameras... one day we were walking down the hotel lobby when camera in hand about 11am. we walked by a room with the door open and a guy says hey you want to put something good on that camera.. I'm like, 'hell yea, whatcha got".. so as I pan into the room that is one chic on the bed on all 4's butt nakid with one dude behind her one in the front and about 3 others getting undressed. I thought about it for a moment and said i'll pass..

kinda weird in a room with 4-5 naked dudes.. kinda creeped my out. I wish i would have filmed it though..

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Unless you want to go to Club la vela every night PCB is lame. I swear to you. Hopefully the OP changed his mind

CobraKid04

Established Member
Unless you want to go to Club la vela every night PCB is lame. I swear to you. Hopefully the OP changed his mind

I'm down for whatever. It's just convincing 7 other guys to go somewhere else. They all think PCB is the place. I guess I'm just along for the ride.

what about South Padre TX, anyone been there?

Users who are viewing this thread