Spring Break 2010!!!!

CobraKid04

Established Member
I know it may be a little early for a spring break post but it's time to start booking trips. I just started booking plans to Panama City, FL. and wanted to see where everyone else is planning to go. MTV is in Acapulco this year which has me worried Panama is trying to kick spring break out. Post your thoughts on panama and or where your going. :rockon:

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
used to live in panama city. Hopefully you didnt make plans there yet. Dont go there. Im serious dont expect much if you do it sucks. There is no spring break there anymore. Very lame. GO to miami or something but not panama city.

CobraKid04

Established Member
why is that? My friend went there last year and said it was Crazy... I just read something saying that spring break is leaving panama starting in 2010 and it has me worried.

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
used to live in panama city. Hopefully you didnt make plans there yet. Dont go there. Im serious dont expect much if you do it sucks. There is no spring break there anymore. Very lame. GO to miami or something but not panama city.

+1
I was there last year and it sucked. There was people there and all but it wasn't the great time it's hyped up to be.

yelostang

Established Member
+1
I was there last year and it sucked. There was people there and all but it wasn't the great time it's hyped up to be.

I tried to tell someone that either last year or the year before, but he went anyway. I lived about an 1 1/2 hours west of there for about 8 years and after the first trip I really didn't want to go back. There were way too many guys and not enough girls. I hear they are trying to make it more of a family vacation place now, kinda like Destin.

CobraKid04

Established Member
+1

ok..not what I wanted to hear. Is there a reason or it was just lame? I want there to be mass people and parties all day long..doesn't sound like thats what im gettin into.

bone stock

Established Member
ok..not what I wanted to hear. Is there a reason or it was just lame? I want there to be mass people and parties all day long..doesn't sound like thats what im gettin into.

I just saw a news clip where the local government is starting to crack down on Spring Break in Panama City

CobraKid04

Established Member
anyone else think panama is on the out? I got about 8 buddies goin and they all think Panama is the place to be and I need to convince myself it is and them if it isn't. haha

Evenflow

Established Member
I took the trip last year. We drove down it took about a day to get there.

It was always insane the week we stayed there. People out on the beach at 10am already wasted. But MTV was there. It was a pretty crazy time. Don't know how it will be this year though.

dom418

Established Member
Acapulco is the shit for spring break! Palladium is the best club I have ever been to. I would go back in a second but all the crap with the drug cartels is something I don't want to be around.

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member

Like other people said its more tourist attraction now, think guys in safari shorts and sunbock on their noses with their family. It wasn't that great... I expected there to be a good mix of girls and guys and there just wasn't. Also the hotel we stayed at (first floor) had a roach infestation- in short it wasn't the bitchin' time I had in mind.

ToyoFl

Established Member
all I know is Do not go to Daytona, they've made that place family-friendly=not good spring break

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Im going to Glendo resevoir!!

18 inches of ice, lots of burley old ****s.

wahoo

Actully I am going to vegas next week, so not really spring break but im going to act like it is!

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member

I went last year with a couple of friends and had a ****ing blast :banana:

If you go, be careful if you decide to walk, there is way too many kids driving drunk. My buddy and I picked up this chicks after the club, as we were walking in a waffle house to get something to eat this guy just got ran over by a car...didn't stop. On our last night after the bar we saw a guy run a light and hit 2 cars, he wasn't lucky enough to make it out alive.

Be safe and have fun.

If you decide to go to Acapulco then I will be there with a couple of friends :beer::dancenana:

SwivelSawvel

Established Member
Well I would have to say that spring break is alright, IF your on vacation. I am actually stationed down here for military and I've been threw a couple spring brakes. It usually starts kicking off beginning of March, although it still is hit and miss just depends on the colleges. Also you have to know where to go for the chicks. Spinnakers and La vela during the day is the best got nice bikini contests and such also the beach around the places is packed with chicks. If your gonna be down here to pick up chicks and have a good time its a better idea to hit a smaller bar at night like coyote ulgy or no name. If your in the mood to walk and just see the stupidity that happens just going up and down the strip (be aware to not cross the road just for a chick cause you may get hit. I almost was.) you will see plenty of eye candy and who the hell knows you may even score. This will be my 3rd season going threw spring break so any questions you have ill do my best to answer. Also just a warning if you do bring your rides down bring a junker with ya. I wouldnt bring them out for the night life. My previous car was a 2000 Bmw with just knock off rims and lowered and some A$$ came up and just kicked my rear quarter panel (I never take the 03 cobra up there always take a ride with a friend from base just cause of this incident) because he was angry about not picking up this chick or something. Needless to say after an a$$ whoopin I gave him he was arrested for aggravated assault. The cops usually dont mess with the locals unless a weapon is in play.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread