Spotted Thread..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I got kicked out of the parking garage for taking pictures there lol. So heads up, if you're gonna do it, do it quick so security doesnt see you lolol

Thanks for the heads up!
I was taking photos at Gillette Stadium as well one day and the security guard came over. Before he could say anything, I told him I would be gone in a few minutes, just wanted to take some photos.
He was like, Oh, I don't care about that. I came down here to check out the car. lol Older guy, in his 60's. Cool dude.

A.T

Established Member
Yellow Terminator convertible going towards the Cape on route 3 around exit 2 in Plymouth on Saturday afternoon at 4:20. I was in mine going North.

bigmoose

Established Member
Saw a white terminator on tower hill Rd(rt 1) in North Kingstown.

Also saw a blue Mach 1 taking the 295N exit in Warwick.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Yellow Terminator convertible going towards the Cape on route 3 around exit 2 in Plymouth on Saturday afternoon at 4:20. I was in mine going North.

I am just glad you were not a State Trooper.Even when going the speed limit they think I am going 100

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up!
I was taking photos at Gillette Stadium as well one day and the security guard came over. Before he could say anything, I told him I would be gone in a few minutes, just wanted to take some photos.
He was like, Oh, I don't care about that. I came down here to check out the car. lol Older guy, in his 60's. Cool dude.

Gillette is pretty cool about the cars if you're not being a dick. That's usually where we have weekly meets on Tuesdays and they ever bother us. We're always mindful of security and we've let them know that we're not associated with asshats that go into the lots and whip donuts etc.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gillette is pretty cool about the cars if you're not being a dick. That's usually where we have weekly meets on Tuesdays and they ever bother us. We're always mindful of security and we've let them know that we're not associated with asshats that go into the lots and whip donuts etc.
Pretty awesome.
Do you guys meet up every Tuesday night? Is it a Mustang or private meet?

coposrv

Established Member
Black 03-04 coupe in southboro Dunkin donuts around 6am the last few weeks. Seen him a few times. Member?

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Black Terminator spotted on 53 in Hanover. Had Black Rims and a set of stingers. Sounded really good.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Just spotted a lowered DSG termi with black stock wheels, HIDs, smoked tails and exhaust in Attleboro. Red coyote with wheels 2 cars behind. Termi looked and sounded great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Redfire 03/04 convertible spotted at Shaws in Hanson..older gentleman driving and sitting on chrome FR500's. Nice car

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Modded looking DSG 03/04 cobra driving by barretts on 18 in Bridgewater when I was getting out of my GT350
Looked and sounded awesome

Users who are viewing this thread