Spotted Thread..

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I bet you that even if someone wanted the car bad enough and offered him asking price, he probably wouldn't sell. Always seems like the pipe dreamers make ridiculously douchey for sale ads, am I wrong? Did you read that thing? SMH

I wonder if it's a "my wife wants me to sell
It but I don't want to so I'll put it at a price that will never sell" type sale

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Forecast for this weekend is looking GOOD! FINALLY! Keeping fingers crossed I can pull the car back out of hibernation.

I hope so too bud!
I hope to take mine out Friday after work sometime as I don't have to work out. Plan on going for a cruise on Saturday and Sunday at sometime as well. That's the plan anyways! lol
(South Of Heaven,....for the Slayer song? \m/)

mrpork

Established Member
I hope so too bud!
I hope to take mine out Friday after work sometime as I don't have to work out. Plan on going for a cruise on Saturday and Sunday at sometime as well. That's the plan anyways! lol

im grabbing mine next tuesday

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I hope so too bud!

Hell yea Slayer is right!! LOVE the GHIG man! I hope to drive my Cobra to work tomorrow...hopefully my registration hasn't expired lol!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone take their car out recently? We had some killer weather last weekend and yesterday.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Anyone take their car out recently? We had some killer weather last weekend and yesterday.

Yes :)

142219cf9336623f5306ab3eb89b1513.jpg

80dd4321e2a685af7b0d53975b5e1909.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Rt1 in Dedham last night.. Blue Raptor, sounded like it had a centri blower, guy floored it by me in my cobra, I threw him a rev as he turned into Legacy Place.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Rt1 in Dedham last night.. Blue Raptor, sounded like it had a centri blower, guy floored it by me in my cobra, I threw him a rev as he turned into Legacy Place.

That reminds me. I have to do a little mini photo shoot of my car there sometime. Been meaning to do it for a while now.
(Nothing professional, just want to get some new shots and new backgrounds.)

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
That reminds me. I have to do a little mini photo shoot of my car there sometime. Been meaning to do it for a while now.
(Nothing professional, just want to get some new shots and new backgrounds.)

I got kicked out of the parking garage for taking pictures there lol. So heads up, if you're gonna do it, do it quick so security doesnt see you lolol

Users who are viewing this thread