Spotted Custom Paint Cobra..Whos was it?

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
03 Cobra I saw for sale in Killeen, TX on my lunch break today. I am sure since it has a Steigmeir symbol on the Eaton, and this in depth paint scheme that you guys know to whom it belonged at some point. It has a Bassani exhaust, BBK LT headers, and they just put a fuel system in it and tuned it as they stated it was running rough. Yep I had to stop and look, the paint job drew me in LOL!
Killeen-20110825-00050.jpg

Killeen-20110825-00051.jpg

Underhood:
Killeen-20110825-00052.jpg

Killeen-20110825-00053.jpg

zeusha

Established Member
Looks like a personal job, betting owner did it himself. I had cars painted before and even things air brushed on, but you can tell he was looking for any surface he could to airbrush lol.

Black10thSVT

Established Member
It used to belong to a guy named Louis R. Here in Waco Tx. He had it since new. Ported blower and a few other mods. Dont remember what. He had Von Otto do the paint. It was his daily.

Told him not to sell it. Be he did about 2-3 month ago if I remember right. Not sure to who.

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
It used to belong to a guy named Louis R. Here in Waco Tx. He had it since new. Ported blower and a few other mods. Dont remember what. He had Von Otto do the paint. It was his daily.

Told him not to sell it. Be he did about 2-3 month ago if I remember right. Not sure to who.

Not sure where that stealership got it from either, but they are asking $23k for it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm, $23K. Maybe the dealership is banking on the paint job to bring in some extra dollars. Do you know how many miles are on it?

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
i can appreciate the originality...but that thing looks like straight shit. i think ghost flames are pretty decent, but i'm more of a 'less is more' kinda guy. clean ftw.

IledzepI

Established Member
Ive seen one like that here in Odessa Tx. But that was about a month ago. I thought it was ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread