Sports Illustrated Cucktacular Swimsuit Edition

VenomVeins

Established Member
These dumbshits just sped up thier death spiral significantly:

This Model Is The First To Wear A Burkini In The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Yes, im sure the ‘burkini’ terrorist edition will fly off the shelves here.....or maybe the last 15 people who subscribe to this garbage rag will put the final nails in thier coffin.

Of course, the photochops coming from it are epic:

upload_2019-5-4_9-50-53.jpeg

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
I love it. Soo much butt hurt. Changes are no longer coming. They are here, now get in line!....lol

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I love it. Soo much butt hurt. Changes are no longer coming. They are here, now get in line!....lol

You mean Regression is here, right?

View attachment 1570861

I don't understand how liberals can celebrate Islamic Dogma and restrictions, but then blow a gasket about classic Christian values and morality.

You've gone full circle.

history-womens-swimwear-progression.jpeg
5855069451_21934f182e.jpeg
Victorian%20swimwear%20(1).jpeg
Victorian%20swimwear%20(2).jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Spent 4 trips of 3 years over there...it's crazy how they treat their woman and kids. It's not just bad...it's a mindset that is deeply rooted in EVERYTHING there. This chic better hope she is safe cause they would def kill her if they had the chance. She would NEVER get away with that over there. And American Liberal Women are mad cause a dude opens the door for them..STFU.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I figured SVTP would get their right wing panties in a bunch over this. She's a minority who is happy to make some press. It's no different than the first black woman they had on the cover.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I figured SVTP would get their right wing panties in a bunch over this. She's a minority who is happy to make some press. It's no different than the first black woman they had on the cover.
Not even close. People want to scantily clad women, not some lame burkini. The front cover is what sells the magazine and draws people. Her picture does nothing for most people so the magazine issue will be a flop

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Oh boy...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccfb7a962486c666b4ce3b7&rid=giphy.gif

Naw.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No.

How is glorifying oppression a good thing?

I'm going to wait and see how this thread plays out lol

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccfb9d3396d4a33323902ef&rid=giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread