Sportlines on 2011 base GT?

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Thanks VETTE for the fast reply! If you keep the SS springs, I'm probably gonna just cut a "full coil" off my Sportlines. LOL!! I need low and don't want to fork over the cash for coilovers. lol

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
started looking at air ride lol. 2" drop around town then raise 1" over stock for 4x4 status getting into the driveway.

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
take the drop measurements you get from Eibach with a grain of salt, there is no way my car was only lowered ~1.5 all the way around on my sportlines

OP, I have a base with the base 18's on stock tires and have been for the past 3k miles with no issues rubbing. I have hit my bump stops maybe once or twice, but i also run koni yellows and atm have them set very soft until the weather warms up. I also live in city, so hills/inclines/potholes are no stranger to my setup. i usually only hit the bump stops if im on the highway and there is a huge dip in the road and i am at a cruising speed. Speedbumps, steep driveways have been fine for me so far. I will try and get a pic this evening so you can see what the gap looks like

I would also add i do take turns aggressively and do not rub when the wheel is turned, but i also when with MM CC plates and not just bolts

Pics of your car? how does it compare in looks to the rest of what's posted here?

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Very close to nicks, but mine sits a little lower in the front. It may just be the fact he is on a slope

Users who are viewing this thread