Spiced Up The Daily - Chevy Content

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I've had my truck for a little over a year now and after driving it to work, which is at minimum 105 miles a day, it was due for some tires. I sat down after work one day and was figuring out what I was wanting to do as I knew I wouldn't be keeping this truck forever, buuuuut I was tired of looking at a stock truck. So I figured, why the hell not go ahead and get wheels while I was at it. Especially since the car isn't back yet, I was extremely excited about this purchase.

Truck is a basic 06 Silverado 1500 LS.

Wheel/tire setup is: Fuel Maverick, 20x10, -24 offset, Black w/Machine Face sitting on 33x12.50x20 Atturo Trail Blade M/T's with a ProRyde leveling kit. Only other thing I am going to add, which will be soon, are some 1" blocks for the rear as I am not about the 'cali-lean' lifestyle that it has now lol.

33336380091_1f7e4e826f_c.jpg

32353565054_f247eb692b_c.jpg

32650218223_2861e9a985_c.jpg

33464648685_aeba0c0eaa_c.jpg

33081223750_825a015e4d_c.jpg

32650228583_282affb4b4_c.jpg

33336416431_69702bb232_c.jpg

33336412841_a8c4ea80df_c.jpg

The tires are prettttty noisy, especially when I hit the interstate but I am cool with it. I have had them off in the mud already and I must say, they do damn well. Used to I would be scared when I'd go check stands for hunting since the tires on the stock wheels were absolutely horrid offroad. I didn't even think about needing 4wd and it went right through. Definitely money well spent.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Good looking truck and nice choice on the wheels. But dang - I'd consider a DD that could pull more MPG's with a commute like yours.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Good looking truck and nice choice on the wheels. But dang - I'd consider a DD that could pull more MPG's with a commute like yours.
A buddy and myself car pool now as we're on day shift. I was on nights for a while. I need the truck for the snow and also for the weekend activities.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
nice truck.. but no one cares about that.

i want to see that TT mustang already.... longest on3 install ever!

Kiohtee

Established Member
OP, your truck is rear blocks and an On3 kit from being perfect. :p

Swift

Established Member
Starting a go fund me to finish treyson's lift kit.

Lol looks good buddy, and +1 on being ready to see the car

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Good call on the car pool. That helps a lot. I'm spoiled with my 7 mile commute.

My job before this was .5 miles from my driveway/neighborhood. Trust me, this drive is a hell of a difference from what I was used to lol.

Kidding aside it's good looking truck, just need those blocks in the rear and call it done.

Thanks! I think a friend of mine is gonna hook me up with some this weekend actually.

nice truck.. but no one cares about that.

i want to see that TT mustang already.... longest on3 install ever!

Lmao. I pick it up next week.

OP, your truck is rear blocks and an On3 kit from being perfect. :p

Haha, thanks man.

Starting a go fund me to finish treyson's lift kit.

Lol looks good buddy, and +1 on being ready to see the car

Plz do. Like above, I pick it up next week. Talked to the new shop today and they're mounting the Leash and shes golden. I'd get it tomorrow, but I'm busy with work now and OT has been dicking me from getting off on time.

OP,...truck looks good. I'm digging it.

LOL
Same here!

Thanks man! I also love your car, that color goes reallllly well with the Roush kit.

Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

andymarkv

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have a really good looking truck there. Great wheel choice. And yeah, you can live with the tire noise with that setup. Just turn up the radio! :)

Users who are viewing this thread