SpeedHut Revolution Gauges

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
I recently purchased some SpeedHut gauges. Since I've not really seen any of these in L's I figured I'd post up some pictures of the gauges I got.

These gauges have excellent reviews from many Cobra owners. I've read that the gauges are extremely accurate. They offer Boost P, Fuel P, Oil P, Intake Temp, Trans Temp, Analog Wideband (compatible with LC-1), and some various pressure gauges in the Revolution line. Install is super easy as they offer a daisy chain connector. It's literally a few plug ins, then a couple wire splices and you're done. The gauges have a peak hi and a peak low as well. One major thing that attracted me also, was they come with a Lifetime Warranty!

I ordered white face with reverse green glow. You can do EL glow as well if you prefer, but I'm just not into blinding gauges at night. Oh yea, I ordered the SVT logo as well.

To purchase go to;
Gauges, Custom Gauges, Tachometers, Speedometers, Shift Light, Pod

Revolution gauges, scroll down to 2 1/16", pick the gauge you want, and go customize it!
http://www.speedhut.com/gauge_produc...revolution.htm

Nighttime
IMGP0027-1.jpg

IMGP0028.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

IMGP0030.jpg

Daytime w/ lights on (in sunlight)
IMGP0031.jpg

Daytime w/ lights on (in shade)
IMGP0032.jpg

Daytime w/ lights off
IMGP0033.jpg

Last edited:

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
My full gauge setup will consist of:

A pillar: SpeedHut Revolution fuel pressure, boost pressure, oil pressure

Steering Column: Innovate XD-16 w/ custom gauge face

Vent Pod: Aeroforce Interceptor reading trans temp and IAT2 temp w/ custom gauge face

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
Hmmm, that site doesn't like hotlinking...I'll have to upload to a different server. I really wish this site had the availability to upload directly and use itself as an imagehost.

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
wow was all excited for nothing please fix pics i plan on doing the same thing to mine some day with the made a speed of sound gauge pillar for the L's cant wait to see this

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hmmm, that site doesn't like hotlinking...I'll have to upload to a different server. I really wish this site had the availability to upload directly and use itself as an imagehost.

it does for premium members ... you freemiums need to get with the program :rolling:

seriously - speedhut is the shiznit I ordered up a dozen gauges for my 95 Cobra project

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
FIXED!!!! I'm sorry guys, I was at work and couldnt use my photobucket and tried to source from somewhere that did not work for more than 5 minutes.

I'll add more pics when I get the oil pressure gauge added. It shipped today and will be here Wednesday. Also, I ordered a silver instrument gauge bezel for the actual stock instruments in order to "blend" all my other silver bezels and make them look close to stock. I just didnt want to do black bezels on everything in order to match the true stock setup...I've seen black bezels for years in the Phantoms and am just sick of it. I was ready for a change!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
These really are dang nice gauges,running them myself in my car.I`d like to see a pic in the daylight of where your mounting these.

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
These really are dang nice gauges,running them myself in my car.I`d like to see a pic in the daylight of where your mounting these.

I am waiting to mount them in my A-pillar until I get the oil pressure gauge. I figured it'd be silly to get em mounted and wired and then have to undo it so I could get the oil pressure gauge in there. I will have pictures of them mounted by late next week. I can't garuntee it will be outdoor photos though. I'm not so sure I can even get my truck out of the garage! lol

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
got my gauge pod in this week will be ordering the fuel and dual ban wideban from speed hut very soon cant wait

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
:dancenana::dancenana:gigity gigity gigity wow umm what brand a/f is that speed hut ... ? im gonna do the a/f and fuel pressure i think already have a boost over lay .. wide ban not hooked up yet?

also hope you dont mind when i get mine ill probally be sending you some pms about the wireing hook up locations you picked. im very picky and like to hide all wires and wrap them like the factory would

Last edited:

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
sorrry but i jsut had to say wow again only thing that would make this better is if speed of sound made and pillar for our trucks

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
Those are some sweeet ass gauges man, Definatly gettting them for my L once I get her runnning again.

Users who are viewing this thread