Speedhut Gauges

TRBO VNM

Completely false and wrong information. I believe there was a member in the Terminator Parts Buy/Sell section who had a Boost Gauge and Oil Pressure Gauge while stating "Speedhut no longer makes these." I contacted Speedhut just last week and they said they still do make them. To have the red colored "SVT" logo and Green Indiglo lighting similar to the gauge cluster, you'll have to add it to the notes section or just call them after placing the order.

Or support a vendor. :beer:

TRBO VNM

I had read where alot of people were having issues with the Aeroforce Interceptor. I had wanted to get one of them but i dont want to sink a bunch of money into that gauge then not have it work. Rather just buy a set and install it once an be done.

Has anyone had any issues with the speed hut gauges? I currently have a wideband and fuel pressure but they are auto meters from the previous owner and cant stand looking at them.

Was thinking about getting wideband, fuel pressure and boost 2 in the SOS gauge pod an one in the steering column pod.

Any one have pics of the speed hut gauges with those types? Ive seen the boost gauge just havent seen one with the wideband and fuel pressure. Far the alarm light can you just set it to a point on the gauge to alert at a high level, low level or both?

There are a bunch of pics on here. I might have some and I know speed of sound LLC has some on his site

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Why not a Aeroforce Interceptor? You can get a SVT cover and it reads so much. I do like speedhut gauges just don't want a lot of gauges in my car. By the way Turbovnm is a good dude I picked his brain for some advice last year.

I have that to. But I don't use it to monitor boost. I have there wideband setup, so I watch that, and a few other stuff. I've had my aeroforce gauge since 2010 with zero issues.

Users who are viewing this thread