Speedhut Gauges

Black93Fox

Established Member
Seen someone else on here posted about speedhut not making the svt gauges any more? Is there any truth to this? Was planning to get a set just havent got around to ordering them yet.

Bfazona

Established Member
Talk to TRBO VNM. He just ordered me a full set of Speedhut gauges. I believe he told me that Speedhut makes them once you place the order. They no longer make them and keep on stock as in the past.

TRBO VNM

The info you heard was wrong. I don't know why people spout stuff off without every really confirming. I bet the person never contacted speedhut directly and just some arbitrary person said something so they ran with it.

They still offer the SVT logo and I haven't heard of this changing. I just ordered 8 gauges last week with them on there and received 6 others a few weeks ago with them along with ordering others for folks on here.

svtrookie

Established Member
The info you heard was wrong. I don't know why people spout stuff off without every really confirming. I bet the person never contacted speedhut directly and just some arbitrary person said something so they ran with it.

They still offer the SVT logo and I haven't heard of this changing. I just ordered 8 gauges last week with them on there and received 6 others a few weeks ago with them along with ordering others for folks on here.

TRBO VNM, assuming you have a boost overlay for extra pounds, what are the two most necessary aftermarket gauges on a Terminator? Fuel and Wideband? Always thought speed hut had the best gauges, but don't want more then 2 in the cluster.

svtrookie

Established Member

TRBO VNM, assuming you have a boost overlay for extra pounds, what are the two most necessary aftermarket gauges on a Terminator? Always thought speed hut had the best gauges, but don't want more then 2 in the cluster.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
TRBO VNM, assuming you have a boost overlay for extra pounds, what are the two most necessary aftermarket gauges on a Terminator? Always thought speed hut had the best gauges, but don't want more then 2 in the cluster.

A aftermarket boost gauge is still a good idea. I like to monitor vacuum, easier to watch that to dictate if I have a leak. Also they have warning lights, I have mine set at 21 psi of boost. It's much easier seeing that light come on while still keeping my eyes on the road. Instead of doing a pull and watching the gauge for possible belt slip.

I'd really been thinking about a fuel pressure and volts gauge. But I already have 3.

Black93Fox

Established Member
Just call them to see. You had to do that regardless to order the SVT logo.

Well im currently on a navy ship... so i cant just grab my cell phone and dial them up service isnt so great in the middle of the ocean hence why i posted on here. Planning to order some when i get home but wanted to make sure they are available still.

Black93Fox

Established Member
Talk to TRBO VNM. He just ordered me a full set of Speedhut gauges. I believe he told me that Speedhut makes them once you place the order. They no longer make them and keep on stock as in the past.

Is he a vendor for them or something?

Never mind just read his signature lol

TRBO VNM

I like oil pressure because the stock gauge is a dummy gauge. Wideband is nice as well. Their widebands are gauge only. You still need the controller with sensor. I typical set people up with the AEM setup. Fuel pressure if you don't do the wideband. Some do water temp or even volts. The boost is nice with vacuum to know you don't have a leak.

Those are a few thoughts

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
A aftermarket boost gauge is still a good idea. I like to monitor vacuum, easier to watch that to dictate if I have a leak. Also they have warning lights, I have mine set at 21 psi of boost. It's much easier seeing that light come on while still keeping my eyes on the road. Instead of doing a pull and watching the gauge for possible belt slip.

I'd really been thinking about a fuel pressure and volts gauge. But I already have 3.

Why not a Aeroforce Interceptor? You can get a SVT cover and it reads so much. I do like speedhut gauges just don't want a lot of gauges in my car. By the way Turbovnm is a good dude I picked his brain for some advice last year.

TRBO VNM

Why not a Aeroforce Interceptor? You can get a SVT cover and it reads so much. I do like speedhut gauges just don't want a lot of gauges in my car. By the way Turbovnm is a good dude I picked his brain for some advice last year.

Thank you. Glad I could help you out.

Here is my issue with the Aeroforce based on my experience. If anything has changed let me know. My last experience was a few months ago with Aeroforce

The customer service is horrible. You can't call anyone. Either forum support or email only and sorry, but that's just not good enough sometimes. The gauge and buttons feel cheap to me and look it as well. Unless you use them regularly they aren't very user friendly going through the menus and selecting items or setting things up for optional sensors. And frankly I have seen many have issues after about a year.

I think the concept is great but I think execution of the product and support could use an upgrade.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thank you. Glad I could help you out.

Here is my issue with the Aeroforce based on my experience. If anything has changed let me know. My last experience was a few months ago with Aeroforce

The customer service is horrible. You can't call anyone. Either forum support or email only and sorry, but that's just not good enough sometimes. The gauge and buttons feel cheap to me and look it as well. Unless you use them regularly they aren't very user friendly going through the menus and selecting items or setting things up for optional sensors. And frankly I have seen many have issues after about a year.

I think the concept is great but I think execution of the product and support could use an upgrade.

You were a big help. I haven't had to deal with the customer service. But the instructions kind of suck and I basically had to play around with it and learn it still learning it. I hope mine doesn't shit out after a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black93Fox

Established Member
I had read where alot of people were having issues with the Aeroforce Interceptor. I had wanted to get one of them but i dont want to sink a bunch of money into that gauge then not have it work. Rather just buy a set and install it once an be done.

Has anyone had any issues with the speed hut gauges? I currently have a wideband and fuel pressure but they are auto meters from the previous owner and cant stand looking at them.

Was thinking about getting wideband, fuel pressure and boost 2 in the SOS gauge pod an one in the steering column pod.

Any one have pics of the speed hut gauges with those types? Ive seen the boost gauge just havent seen one with the wideband and fuel pressure. Far the alarm light can you just set it to a point on the gauge to alert at a high level, low level or both?

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Completely false and wrong information. I believe there was a member in the Terminator Parts Buy/Sell section who had a Boost Gauge and Oil Pressure Gauge while stating "Speedhut no longer makes these." I contacted Speedhut just last week and they said they still do make them. To have the red colored "SVT" logo and Green Indiglo lighting similar to the gauge cluster, you'll have to add it to the notes section or just call them after placing the order.

Black93Fox

Established Member
Completely false and wrong information. I believe there was a member in the Terminator Parts Buy/Sell section who had a Boost Gauge and Oil Pressure Gauge while stating "Speedhut no longer makes these." I contacted Speedhut just last week and they said they still do make them. To have the red colored "SVT" logo and Green Indiglo lighting similar to the gauge cluster, you'll have to add it to the notes section or just call them after placing the order.

This is where i seen it was said no longer being made.

Users who are viewing this thread