Spare tire trunk instruction sheet

jpk

Established Member
I have all of the paperwork on my Cobra and everything that came with the car since I bought it brand new. That includes the little 4x6 card that was in the trunk with the spare tire. Unfortunately, I had my wheel taken off by a local wheel shop to get it re-chromed and they put the spare tire on temporarily and seemed to have lost that card in the process. Shoot! I am quite anal about my Cobra and I want that original paper to make my car complete again!

Would anyone here be willing to sell me that little card? It's the white one that was placed in the trunk. I remember it had maybe an orange stripe on it and I believe it was the spare tire instruction sheet. Or maybe it was a trunk safety instruction sheet showing where the emergency release was located? I forget what was on it, just that it was always there in the trunk. I'll actually buy yours! I am sure that standard Mustangs have the same card, so there must be a bunch of them out there.

Thanks!

Last edited:

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
Lol that's possibly the most ocd thing I've heard. I understand though. Pretty cool that u have all the original documents like that.

I have a card for u. It says where the jacking points r and how to put the spare tire in the well with the jack and all that.

uaecobra

Established Member
good to have all the origan part of this buity COBRA .

I want to tall you Unfortunately I draiving my COBRA since 2009 without tire spare :shrug: hhhhhh , I hope you find what you looking for .

03SVTscott

Established Member
5c0b61562f123c400c7d45ba253eb90d_zpsb9ce5de2.jpg

This?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice that a few folks have offered up theirs. Not something that easy to find.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
A funny thing after reading this thread, I went out and looked in mine. I found a media only Cobra logoed bag I got from a guy that was selling Ford licensed products when I first bought mine. Funny how we buy things for our cars to document and have with them and then forget about them. Still looks brand new and I don't think it was ever unfolded.

jpk

Established Member
A funny thing after reading this thread, I went out and looked in mine. I found a media only Cobra logoed bag I got from a guy that was selling Ford licensed products when I first bought mine. Funny how we buy things for our cars to document and have with them and then forget about them. Still looks brand new and I don't think it was ever unfolded.

Haha, yeah. I have a CD-ROM produced by Ford with press kit photos and the press release of the Mystichrome announcement. Just part of the emotional attachment we get to these cars! And someday if we do sell or pass them on to another generation, the little extra care we took will hopefully show and give the next owner incentive to keep the car intact.

Users who are viewing this thread