Spa Treatmeant for Mach

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Ahh ya it will

I wish I had the patience for all of that detailing but I don't at all.

Yeah paint correction takes serious time. i think i spent 30ish hours on my 02 gt doing paint correction lol i want perfection which doesnt make things go faster either LOL

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Yeah paint correction takes serious time. i think i spent 30ish hours on my 02 gt doing paint correction lol i want perfection which doesnt make things go faster either LOL

I could not imagine do it - You sound pretty motivated so i am sure in the next few weeks you will have it completed.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I could not imagine do it - You sound pretty motivated so i am sure in the next few weeks you will have it completed.

doubtful i hope within the next couple months. i want to paint correct before i store it in garage for winter. so has to be done by september/october. thats the perfect temps to paint correct too. not too hot or too cold. perfect weather and then enjoy a little bit

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Looks beautiful and super clean. Hopefully mine comes out half as nice when I am done. 20 hours in and counting haha.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
doubtful i hope within the next couple months. i want to paint correct before i store it in garage for winter. so has to be done by september/october. thats the perfect temps to paint correct too. not too hot or too cold. perfect weather and then enjoy a little bit

Roger that

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm hoping to make it to the next cars and coffee I work 2nd so I always miss the Friday cruise in hoping to try to make one of those this year.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'm hoping to make it to the next cars and coffee I work 2nd so I always miss the Friday cruise in hoping to try to make one of those this year.
Well I am working this Friday because I'm taking next Friday off to go golfing lol but I should be at that cars and coffee too weather permitting of course

Users who are viewing this thread