Spa Treatmeant for Mach

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Well sad news my mach saw a couple miles of rain late friday night due to some friends going the wrong way leaving drag strip! :( Car wasnt bad mainly just wheel wells and wiping off the rockers underneath. It did go on a rack saturday though lol and got the works underneath! here is a couple photos after it was all clean!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
You do awesome work :banana:

thanks man. gotta button up a little exhaust leak from prochamber not coming with sleeve, then mm flsfc that will be painted DSG :D and then wrinkle blue covers and JLT CF RAI and a full paint correction ahhh wish i could finish all this up! i wanna see the finished product!!!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Damn you will be busy BUT it will look amazing I am sure when your done.

Never enough time in the day when it comes to doing MODS

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Damn you will be busy BUT it will look amazing I am sure when your done.

Never enough time in the day when it comes to doing MODS

Haha aint that the truth! first concern is fixing leaky exhaust before i move onto new mods. so after that is done its game on! :rockon:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
How many people said, while you were cleaning it , "Hey, mine is right over there. You can do it next. lol "?

Looks great!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
So how are you protecting the paint from UV??

spray wax lol it doesnt see much sun right now. im sure car has some wax on it but i havent put any on it. i just keep it spray waxes and slick until paint correction

How many people said, while you were cleaning it , "Hey, mine is right over there. You can do it next. lol "?

Looks great!

um none lol i went into the dealer i work for after hours so only one other mechanic was there working lol and thanks man!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Looks really clean Luke good job.

thanks man! maybe we can get together at cruise in friday night! hopefully the rain in the forecast changes!

Do you use Griots products or something from work to clean your car?

i personally am not a fan of Griots products. And i dont use anything our detailing dept uses lets just say they are not on my level hahaha

anyways you mean what products were used to clean undercarriage??

SVTORANGE

Established Member
thanks man! maybe we can get together at cruise in friday night! hopefully the rain in the forecast changes!

i personally am not a fan of Griots products. And i dont use anything our detailing dept uses lets just say they are not on my level hahaha

anyways you mean what products were used to clean undercarriage??

What do you like to use for cleaning products?

Do you have a secret mix you use?

Do tell my man i want my car to look like yours with no damn wax which is utterly amazing BTW!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
What do you like to use for cleaning products?

Do you have a secret mix you use?

Do tell my man i want my car to look like yours with no damn wax which is utterly amazing BTW!

For this undercarriage wash i used dawn, an old wash mitt, and a wheel brush. I air hosed off everything to get it super dry and then dressed with tire dressing in the wheel wells and wiped excess off everything else. Also dressed fuel tank as well same way. now as far as paint correction goes (which mach has not received yet) here is my cabinet at home that has all my products and it has grown since this photo was taken a few months ago! i cant wait to paint correct it but as i said above i have too many mods to finish!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
WOW - I wish you were closer to help me do my ZR1

Your attention to detail is amazing man

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
WOW - I wish you were closer to help me do my ZR1

Your attention to detail is amazing man

thanks man and trailer it up haha

After i do all mods im going to be putting leather conditioner, dressing all plastic inside, fully dressing the engine and full paint correction dont want to brag but its gonna be sick!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread