southside of chicago roll call

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I got a torch red 10th. Live in elmhurst, work in schuamburg, and my p's live in frankfort. I am all around and I rack up the miles cruising this piece. I love it, but i rarely see cobras. When i do, they are always filthy and they don't even acknowledge my presence. I still get excited about seeing a dirty, poorely kept cobra. This is sad. I used to hang out on the south side with one of my boys who had a real quick black s/c cobra with "venimus" plates. I used to have a rio red 97 w/ "venom 39" plates. Does anyone recognize me?

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
There is an state farm agent close to my work who has a yellow gts viper with black stripes. This guy rips out of his parking lot and past my work four times a day. Last friday i ripped him a new one down roselle road and then onto the elgin ohare expressway. I walked him by about a car from 65 to 100. He was real upset. **may be wrong forum, but pertinent none the less* veni vidi vici, cobra owners. I love ya all!

hj16

Established Member
Frankfort here.

Even though the family moved last summer, Ill still be found roaming around Frankfort/Orland/Tinley.

dhg1667

Established Member
where in frankfort. I lice avout 5 minutes south of rt. 30 and lagrange. I have never seen any 03 except for a black one with a younger kid driving it.

On a side note a cruise would be great.

Originally posted by hj16
Frankfort here.

Even though the family moved last summer, Ill still be found roaming around Frankfort/Orland/Tinley.

PonyPower

Established Member
im going out tonight, friday the 27th, so be on the look out. probably cruise 159th, la grange, harlem. if anyone wants to meet up send me a instant message to Makepunkyours

Users who are viewing this thread