Sons Of Anarchy Season 4

Jroc

Established Member
SOA is my show!

This shit is getting crazy. I wonder if there will be a season after this one. The thing about Sons is it's hard to tell what direction they are going in. When you think you got it figured out about whats going to happen it does something totally different

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I'm pissed. DirecTV is planning on not carrying FX and other channels starting on November 1st. WTF is that all about? By the way, I was not expecting that ending to the show. :O

04Machsy

Established Member
I'm pissed. DirecTV is planning on not carrying FX and other channels starting on November 1st. WTF is that all about? By the way, I was not expecting that ending to the show. :O

Went through the same thing last year with Dish. We lost Fox for a about a month but then got it back

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
This week's episode was pretty good!

Terra is getting away from the club, not going to happen. You knew Clay was going to kill Piney and Wayne is next!!!

Poor Juice! Guy tries to kill himself and the branch breaks and then gets caught with the chain in the woods. He's the next to die!

Head in the chili was the best!!!!

It's going to be World War 3 with the drug cartels and the SOA in the middle

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Great episode. I'll be pissed if DirecTV dumps FX. Some of my favorite shows are on that channel.

Hopefully it doesn't happen, but looks like the negotiations aren't going that well, hence the issue of DirecTV dropping FX and a few other shows.

"DirecTV says Fox Networks wants a 40% increase. That’s just not true.
We’ve asked them to pay the same price for your favorite networks, shows and sports programming that their competitors pay. AND, we are willing to keep our channels on while we continue our talks, instead, DirecTV has decided to drop your favorite shows and sporting events November 1.

You promised DirecTV you’d honor their contract. In exchange, you should expect to get the programming you paid for. Call DirecTV and ask them what they are going to do about it.

Networks include: FX, FOX Regional Sports Networks, SPEED, National Geographic Channel, FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, FUEL TV and FOX Movie Channel.

And soon, in some markets you may lose your local FOX station.

You can still get all your favorite networks from these providers.
"

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Hopefully it doesn't happen, but looks like the negotiations aren't going that well, hence the issue of DirecTV dropping FX and a few other shows.

"DirecTV says Fox Networks wants a 40% increase. That’s just not true.
We’ve asked them to pay the same price for your favorite networks, shows and sports programming that their competitors pay. AND, we are willing to keep our channels on while we continue our talks, instead, DirecTV has decided to drop your favorite shows and sporting events November 1.

You promised DirecTV you’d honor their contract. In exchange, you should expect to get the programming you paid for. Call DirecTV and ask them what they are going to do about it.

Networks include: FX, FOX Regional Sports Networks, SPEED, National Geographic Channel, FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, FUEL TV and FOX Movie Channel.

And soon, in some markets you may lose your local FOX station.

You can still get all your favorite networks from these providers.
"

Yeah I read that yesterday. Just a bunch of he said she said BS. They just need to quit screwing around.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
how can a son kill a father? Its crazy that Piney died. Clay is up a creak without a paddle.

Jroc

Established Member
You mean Jax killing Clay? I don't think he looks at him like a father.

Yeah when was Jax suppose to be born 80/81? Didn't JT die in 93?

In season 2 Jax told Opie that "his farther died on some HWY on such a date" when Opie referred to Clay as Jax's farther. Clay and Jax were beefing at the time though.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Especially when he finds out the truth

Yep. Clay killed Jax's father, Opie, and put a hit on his wife. If he finds out any of those things Clay is a dead man.

At first I thought it seemed weird that the show seemed to be really fast forwarding the action, what with Clay getting so wrapped up in his selfishness and willing to kill Opie. Then I realized he's just always been this way and we're now actually seeing how he really is for the first time.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Its so hard to predict whats going to go down. They already signed on for another season, so I see Clay living till next season. It would kill the show otherwise. Just like The Sopranos could not clip Tony.

ShapeShifter

Established Member
SOA is my show!

This shit is getting crazy. I wonder if there will be a season after this one. The thing about Sons is it's hard to tell what direction they are going in. When you think you got it figured out about whats going to happen it does something totally different

According to Kurt Sutter, creator of show FX signed them on to a 7 season deal(Season 3 special features)with Season 5 already confirmed.

But yea, can't wait for Tues.

:beer:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Yep. Clay killed Jax's father, Opie, and put a hit on his wife. If he finds out any of those things Clay is a dead man.

At first I thought it seemed weird that the show seemed to be really fast forwarding the action, what with Clay getting so wrapped up in his selfishness and willing to kill Opie. Then I realized he's just always been this way and we're now actually seeing how he really is for the first time.

I remember seeing that seen, wasn't that by accident that they killed them in the pickup truck last season?

Users who are viewing this thread