Sons Of Anarchy Season 4

racerbox77

Established Member
SOA and Dexter are my favs and they're bringing back Arrested Development. Another season or 2 of 24 and I'll be all set.

sent from my EVO 3D

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I haven't seen last night's episode yet and maybe it answers this question. But what is up with Juice worrying about them knowing his dad was black? I figured as soon as the sheriff talked to him he would have told the club. Seems a huge risk he is taking.

Traditional bike club that doesnt accept black would kill Juice. The sherriff is using that against Juice so he will cooperate with the authorities

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Traditional bike club that doesnt accept black would kill Juice. The sherriff is using that against Juice so he will cooperate with the authorities

Yep. Rules are rules. Listen to his conversation with Chibs while they're trying to get the prospects to confess. He's trying to feel out if he can come forward with the fact that his dad is black and he got his answer. I don't think they'd kill him but he'd definitely be out of the MC.

I just watched this for the first time last night. Is it worth it to pick up the rest of the seasons? Looks like you can pick 'em up from Amazon for like $20 a season. If nothing else, the music is pretty sick.

Absolutely. Well worth it.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
What about the fact Juice either kills himself or tries to and was it just me or did it sound like the branch broke?

Gahhhh now you are the second person online to bring that up today! I am gonna go back and watch it again... :beer:

Those who are just now watching the show, it's worth it to buy all of the back seasons. This show has an incredible story line. Not that I agree with the lifestyle, of course, but the story is awesome. :thumbsup:

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I also heard a branch break. I don't think he successfully kills himself. What I do know is that the FBI Agent and Sherriff are getting on my nerves.

phillycobra99

Established Member
The branch defintely broke from the sound effects they played. To me the writers are really trying to foreshadow a whole break up of the club. If you think about it everyone is turning on each other and feeding each other lies.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Even if Juice comes clean, he is a dead man for killing Miles and lying to the club. He can never be trusted. I see 3 scenarios for Juicey. Either he was succeeded at hanging himself. Turns state evidence and goes witness protection (although with his tears with Clay showed me he is loyal, I do not think he will rat). So my last guess would be, he survived comes clean to the club and has them execute him with some dignity.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Can't say I was surprised at the ending this week. He was really in a bad spot. When clay handed him the patch I thought maybe he was going to tell him everything. But either way he would be dead.

Steve@CJPP

Yeah I think the branch broke, it's a shi**y situation Juice has been put in, but he's in to deep now, his best bet would to just leave a note saying he was being set up by the sheriff and then get in the truck and smash into the sheriff station and go out in a blaze of glory lol.

my98stang46

Established Member
Branch definitely broke and I heard a thump on the ground right after. It's seemingly the only solution juice has besides killing lieutenant cockface.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm looking forward to the vote and see how that is going to spin. Bobby is going to end up dead and so is Wayne!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I hope juice made it out alive,.,., I was like :uh oh: so I hope a branch broke .,., I like him.,., but the vote is gonna be like :eek:

canibus

Established Member
Just watched the episode. Branch definetly broke. I think juice is going to die this season no matter the outcome. Even if he successfully got away with it, his character would lose all credibility and it would make the club look stupid for not catching it. So in order to please the audience, no matter how much we like him. Juice will die.

I think the vote will be a unanimous vote, none of the guys will shine the spotlight on himself with clay. Even bobby knew as he was saying it, that he was making a big mistake even suggesting it. I guess he wants the guys to realize just how bad clay is running things, even if it gets him killed.

It's getting REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!

04Machsy

Established Member
well Juice is living and now Piney is dead. im ready for Clay to get what he deserves

Users who are viewing this thread