Sons Of Anarchy Season 4

canibus

Established Member
Thread is a bit late considering it's on episode 4, but I thought it deserved a bit of discussion.

So far it's been mostly about the guys trying to convince the rest of the club to join in the drug running for the Galindo Cartel.

It has been revealed that "Juice" is actually 1/2 black. Which I had no clue was an issue. He's latin, and they claim they have no problem with color. So I guess we'll have to see how that plays out.

Opie gave Jax the OK on the gun run with the condition that they would both be head of the table. Jax agreed, knowing he already has a deal with Clay to let him walk once Clay stepped down.

Any thoughts on the new season? Do you like it so Far? What do you think will happen?

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i am really liking it so far. i dont get why juice is so worried. he is a loyal member and knows they wouldnt care. maybe he is playing it up for the cops attention??

i am waiting to see what happens that will make Jax unable to step down cause you know its going to happen.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I like the season a lot so far. I also like how Clay told Bobby that he'll be next in line for the gavel in order to get him on board with the drug running, and Bobby knows he's lying about it. It'll be interesting to see the turmoil in the club over all of it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Tig is going to go postal and kill all of them and snort all the coke they're going to be running. LOL

Agreed, best season so far. I'm liking the new sheriff, but I think he won't last too long.

04Machsy

Established Member
I like it so far also. I just wonder how much longer Wayne is going to live

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I like the season a lot so far. I also like how Clay told Bobby that he'll be next in line for the gavel in order to get him on board with the drug running, and Bobby knows he's lying about it. It'll be interesting to see the turmoil in the club over all of it.

Yeah, when Clay and Bobby were talking on the reservation, Clay said that Bobby would be in line to get the gavel, he said, "you have my word." Then he lied to the native american guy and said, "you have my word," and you could just see that at that point Bobby didn't believe a word Clay said.

Season has been great so far.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I'm really liking the new season, but I missed season 3 (no netflix) and I can't find it so I am a little behind.

SR81

is Coke slangin
Established Member
I had to go back and watch season 3 after I watched the first episode of season 4. Been really good so far.

canibus

Established Member
Last episode didn't really go anywhere other than jemma meeting the shereff's wife, and the federal agent revealing to the incarcerated son(name?), that bobby had been sleeping with his dead wife, and possibly killed her. They also introduced the arizona chapter, but I think that was mainly a one episode deal for them. Hopefully it'll unfold a little better next week.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Last episode didn't really go anywhere other than jemma meeting the shereff's wife, and the federal agent revealing to the incarcerated son(name?), that bobby had been sleeping with his dead wife, and possibly killed her. They also introduced the arizona chapter, but I think that was mainly a one episode deal for them. Hopefully it'll unfold a little better next week.

That was Otto. In real life he is the show's creator and is married to Katey Sagal. I think the AZ chapter will pop back up since they are supposed to provide security for the future gun and drug shipments and with the introduction of them actually dealing, something is going to go down with that I think.

04Machsy

Established Member
Clay is now putting a hit on Tara? i wonder how this is going to be played out

canibus

Established Member
The whole juice thing just got better as well. Looks like clay and jax will duel out at the finale. :rockon:

Pop dropping ope was genius!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The whole juice thing just got better as well. Looks like clay and jax will duel out at the finale. :rockon:

Pop dropping ope was genius!

I laughed. You can feel all the animosity building too. It's going to be a bloodbath before it's all over. Oh and is it just me or are they getting pretty graphic with the violence and language here lately? Not that I'm complaining. :rockon:

Sapperstang

Established Member
I haven't seen last night's episode yet and maybe it answers this question. But what is up with Juice worrying about them knowing his dad was black? I figured as soon as the sheriff talked to him he would have told the club. Seems a huge risk he is taking.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I just watched this for the first time last night. Is it worth it to pick up the rest of the seasons? Looks like you can pick 'em up from Amazon for like $20 a season. If nothing else, the music is pretty sick.

Users who are viewing this thread