Sonic Blue Pricing Crisis!!!!!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Want04Cobra
Hey thanx again for all the replies. I was on the way to the bank today to cash my check for the down payment (14k) and the guy at the dealership called me and said the car was just sold. I honestly am in shock right now. I just cant beleive i was so close to getting this car and he sells the car out from under me. What an asshole, seriously, i guarantee i would have treated that car better. Now i cant find a sonic Blue cobra by me without 12,000 miles or more. God this sucks so bad

Oh and RIDETHELIGHTENI: I make my own money working 40 hours a week, 5 days a week, at 19 to afford a Cobra but thanks for the "Spoiled kid, daddy's money" line, a lot of ignorant people tell me that. :dw:

It sucks but a dealer will never wait on a car without a deposit, you have to understand HOW MANY people never come back.

SONICBOOST

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing KevinB, but the dealer WOULD NOT take a deposit!! I had 2,000 cash in my pocket to hold the car for 3 days!!! GOD he pissed me off! I actually just found another SONIC BLUE cobra with 4000 miles on it for 28 from a private seller, and its in the next town over!!! Kind of Ironic but good for me. Hopefully this one works out for me.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
See, another one will come along. You just have to be patient. That's one thing us "old farts" learn. Everything doesn't have to be NOW! LOL! Although I have been waiting on a member's Bassani catback for over 2 months now and I would like to have it soon...:p

Edit- I bet the dealer already had the other sale going and that's why he wouldn't budge.

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing KevinB, but the dealer WOULD NOT take a deposit!! I had 2,000 cash in my pocket to hold the car for 3 days!!! GOD he pissed me off! I actually just found another SONIC BLUE cobra with 4000 miles on it for 28 from a private seller, and its in the next town over!!! Kind of Ironic but good for me. Hopefully this one works out for me.

good deal I was just going to check back today :beer: Good luck!

LocoGT

Banned
Originally posted by ogc
you are probably being played a fool...

"there is no way Ill sell you this car for any less... those people over there just offered me this much for it, but I like you better so if you give me this much Ill sell it to you"

Dont pay what they ask.

Word.

That price seems a bit high anyway

SONICBOOST

Established Member
Well i bought the one i went and looked at yesterday. I gave her a 1000 dollar deposit until monday morning when i can pick it up!!!! I AM so happy right now!!!!!!! This one is even better than the one at the dealer, its got 4100 miles and has always been garaged where as the other one was always out in the rain. It also has the chrome wheels option instead of satin which was the one at the dealer! WELCOME your newest SONIC BLUE COBRA MEMBER!!!! I have already ordered some goodies for it!!! I am sooooooo excited! Got my baby!!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Congratulations!!!!!!:beer:
I had to wait 2 months for my house in N Y to sell before I could get my cobra....

It drove me freaking NUTS!!!!!

I could not find any sonic blues at all...
and assumed I would have to get black ....which I also loved!!!

I was so lucky to have found a Mystichrome still available when I got my money:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You never know.....
Sometimes things happen.... and it seems bad...
But turns out even better....

Enjoy that car!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Jimmy:thumbsup:

HairyCanary

Established Member
Congrats...

There's a dealer a couple hundred miles from me with a sonic blue 03 with 13k miles, they're down to 25,950 in their ad. If it makes it to 25k, I'll snag it. Maybe I'll get it, maybe not... :)

Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr I was so lucky to have found a Mystichrome still available when I got my money:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Anybody looking for a Mystichrome, come to Oregon, I can name five I know of still on the lot, and two of them I've been quoted invoice on.

Dave

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Well i bought the one i went and looked at yesterday. I gave her a 1000 dollar deposit until monday morning when i can pick it up!!!! I AM so happy right now!!!!!!! This one is even better than the one at the dealer, its got 4100 miles and has always been garaged where as the other one was always out in the rain. It also has the chrome wheels option instead of satin which was the one at the dealer! WELCOME your newest SONIC BLUE COBRA MEMBER!!!! I have already ordered some goodies for it!!! I am sooooooo excited! Got my baby!!

Good job! get that shit washed and post pics:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread