WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyB93

Established Member
Just shows dead link for me.
If you don't have facebook the links will be dead, plus they make it hard to share the facebook marketplace post. I had to drop the https//. off the link to get it to show on here.

LS WUT

Established Member
If you don't have facebook the links will be dead, plus they make it hard to share the facebook marketplace post. I had to drop the https//. off the link to get it to show on here.
I’m thinking about just making one for market place.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m bald so I’m still a man who owns a Vert.
Haha, legendary comment. You win for the day my friend. Actually I’m looking to pull the trigger on the one for $43k. Just have to get some stuff in order first. I’ve been in contact with him. I guess it’s up to who shows up first with cash.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Haha, legendary comment. You win for the day my friend. Actually I’m looking to pull the trigger on the one for $43k. Just have to get some stuff in order first. I’ve been in contact with him. I guess it’s up to who shows up first with cash.
Hell yea bud! Excited for you if this works out. I solely got FB for cobra pages.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
This is why I have a convertible. Smiles on my daughters faces are priceless.
IMG_0773.jpeg

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Looks like an awesome car man, however I’m out of the game. Thank you guys for all of your diligence and relentless effort to help me find my dream.
Can’t wait to see the one you got after all this time. I feel like You looked forever. Glad you found one and your happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread