Something new

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
This just arrived today. I have been looking for an inferno orange ZR1 for a year now. This one popped up and I bought it sight unseen. The color is incredible, you really need to see it in person to appreciate it. The plan is heads/cam, headers, fore return set up, all the Kong cooling shit. I think I will stick with a ported stock blower over the 2650.

thumbnail.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s is a bad boy. One of the Best Buy’s a car enthusiast can make at this time IMO. And agree that orange POPs!

Congrats.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s bad ass. I have a friend with a similar ZR1 who has all Kong shit, including one of their blowers. It’s making like 1200 to the wheels. That’s just too much to enjoy IMO.

csc427

Established Member
This just arrived today. I have been looking for an inferno orange ZR1 for a year now. This one popped up and I bought it sight unseen. The color is incredible, you really need to see it in person to appreciate it. The plan is heads/cam, headers, fore return set up, all the Kong cooling shit. I think I will stick with a ported stock blower over the 2650.

View attachment 1716039
Damn you. Lol. I looked for that car for a year and couldn’t find one. Very limited numbers on inferno orange (60 something if I recall) I found a really clean low mile torch red (only about 400 exist)and picked it up about 3 years ago. Great cars with awful interiors. I did the same build you speak of. Kong stuff is fabulous. Just had heads ported, smaller pulley, and fuel upgrades to run full e85. Car should be tuned next week. Expecting over 800whp for certain. Made 760 before. Congratulations man. Post more pics.

csc427

Established Member

View attachment 1716039
And if you don’t mind me asking, what did you end up paying? Market is awesome for these cars if you already own one. Lol. Can pm me if you don’t want everyone to know. Thanks

68gtscode

Established Member
Really nice ZR1, congratulations on the purchase! I’ll be interested in your thoughts on performance vs your GT500 (if I remember correctly you have one built making good power).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You scored big. I've only seen one Inferno Orange Vette in my neck of the woods, and it's hard to forget when you see it. Easily my favorite Corvette color second to Atomic Orange.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

View attachment 1716039

...makes sense but made me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread