Someone parking in my driveway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Is there any work being done on a neighbors house or anything? Can you take early and late lunch breaks to swing by the house?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Is there really anything one can do if someone is parked in your driveway? Other than talking to them, what can you do about it?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Have you asked the neighbors?

If a strange vehicle is pulling into your driveway after you have gone to work, the neighbors would know.

That is Pure Gold for neighborhood gossip.

HandBanana

Established Member
Is there really anything one can do if someone is parked in your driveway? Other than talking to them, what can you do about it?

It's trespassing on private property. Can't just post up on someone's lawn for no reason either if they don't want you there.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Maybe it's just a city guy checking the meter or some other utility item? Possibly an easement around your house?

Just an idea.

cobralvr01

Established Member
was gonna ask if OP is married...start there
Yes I am married, but I've already ruled out the plumber thing because of her work schedule and that she works over an hour away from the house. = No time for side panky.
But if she was, it would be a surprise but at the same time not a surprise. I'm not showboating but my wife is extremely hot. Like waaaaaay above my level.

Wife have girlfriends over during the day?
Nope, she works during the day and we're together all weekend.

This is what I'm trying to figure out. It is a form of trespassing but I would have to catch them in the act first.
Have you asked the neighbors?
If a strange vehicle is pulling into your driveway after you have gone to work, the neighbors would know.

That is Pure Gold for neighborhood gossip.
I don't really talk to my neighbhors. The good majority of them don't speak English very well and don't want to talk to a "white boy". I live in West Side Phoenix for now. :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:
Maybe it's just a city guy checking the meter or some other utility item? Possibly an easement around your house?

Just an idea.
I would think this too, but the puddle has been building up for some time now (a couple of months now). It was just really noticeable yesterday because it was actually pooled up instead of just stained.

Get a wildlife camera that takes pictures of deer or bears. Set it up and let it take pictures of the car and whomever gets out.
I'm thinking this route first off or at least some kind of cheap monitoring system. I would like to know that someone is actually doing this before taking a day off work. If I see that someone is parking in my driveway I'll monitor the times and days and then I'll take the half day, block them in and call a tow truck. And if by some chance the wife is doing something on the side...I will be doing this on my own accord without her knowledge.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ hahaha...

OP, someone is definitely bagging the ol' lady...

Subn for findings...

RX1Cobra

Established Member
You can pick up those cameras cheap everywhere. Now I want to know who's doing it. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread