Someone parking in my driveway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobralvr01

Established Member
Wow I figured this would've died quickly...

To be honest I'm dealing with school and work and too tired to really care about someone parking in my driveway at the moment. Taking 4 summer classes and working 50 hours a week makes you not give a shit about anything else.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Translation: a vehicle isn't the only thing dumping rear end fluid at the house.

TexasPoke

Established Member
Wow I figured this would've died quickly...

To be honest I'm dealing with school and work and too tired to really care about someone parking in my driveway at the moment. Taking 4 summer classes and working 50 hours a week makes you not give a shit about anything else.
maxresdefault.jpg

Speedboosted

Established Member
Thread fail...Op should be banned and his wife's pictures need to be saved.

cobralvr01

Established Member
Well I apologize for the dissapointment. I started this thread expecting only a couple of replies on what to do. This thing turned into a fiasco of jumping to a cheating wife, to neighbors ****ing around, etc. I'll end up setting this camera shit up but I have so much shit going on right now I don't want to deal with this at the moment. Also, I have already told you guys this was going to take a while, especially if it was intermittent and not to get your hopes up.

Blackness03

Established Member
I wouldn't want to know if my wife was cheating either. I hear it's cheaper to keep her

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Must have been a cheating wife. OP went from super mad, gotta get this guy ASAP, going to get a camera/drive by the house on lunch every day and block him in when I find him, etc. to sorry i'm really busy in no time flat. It's the only explanation.

TexasPoke

Established Member
He did get over the top angry all of the sudden.

B(r)itches aint shiz but (garden) ho's and tricks. Every man learns that eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread