Someone else using my signature picture.

musclefan21

Established Member
Termin8U

0.29 per day
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: Picture in signature
No, you remove my car from your signature!
#7064 of 8394
Build date-5/14/2003
Kenne Bell 2.8 on 93&E85 Tunes
HPP Racing

His reply is to remove "His" car from my signature lol.........oh and thanks for all the other intellectual comments on this post.

Rofl! I already like that guy hahaha

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I think that is kinda weird. Why would you want to have a picture of my car in your sig? Signature, as in I'm signing my name to my post. Being a car forum, I'm signing with a picture of my car. Having someone's very nice car on your desktop is one thing. But sig pic? That like having a picture of someone else's family on your desk at work. Who does that?

Totally agree with your point. Gotta be one sad sob to rip some elses sig pic and turn around and use it in a context as if it was your own.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
I had some kid on the Internet and instagram putting up pictures of my car pretending that it belonged to him...people are weird. I'll never understand it

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
roffle.jpg

10sec89

Established Member
^^^^ LOL Seems it was taking up to much space and no ones cars whats done to the car or what cars I have had prior so I removed it. Still doesn't change the fact the car pictured is in my garage.

Marc

Established Member
I remember when AOL Chat was going on (maybe it still is)...many years ago.

We were in a Car Chat room and a guy was bragging about his mustang. Thing was, the specs were exactly the same as my car. We told him to put up a picture and it was a picture of my car that he said he owned. We owned him that day in the car chat! :lol: Now that was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread