Someone else using my signature picture.

10sec89

Established Member
Not sure if I should be flattered or feel like get your own for your signature.
Has anyone else had a picture used in this manner before on here?
I can see posting the picture in a thread for a idea you like or to show something but to take it and use it as your signature seems odd to me.
I sent a PM kindly asking that person to remove it so we'll see what happens with it.

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I have somebody else's Sonic Blue Cobra as my cover photo on my Face Book page. Looks just like mine, so why not?

Swervedriver

Established Member
Heater butchered up my sig pic and toted it around until he realized I wasn't going to cry about it. :)

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
They probably stole it hoping it would shrink the size of your real signature...Holy ****

Nobody cares about the cars you've sold

Guitar

Rustang
Established Member
You mean you don't care that his car has carbon fiber stuff and cross drilled and slotted rotors? That was the first question I had when I saw this post...

musclefan21

Established Member
I used someone else photo before. a car looked just liked mine, no difference but i liked the professional shot. So.. i dont think it was a big deal. Stuff we post here is public and not trade marked...

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Not sure if I should be flattered or feel like get your own for your signature.
Has anyone else had a picture used in this manner before on here?
I can see posting the picture in a thread for a idea you like or to show something but to take it and use it as your signature seems odd to me.
I sent a PM kindly asking that person to remove it so we'll see what happens with it.

Nope seen nothing of that sort around here....:rollseyes...I tried to copy you mod list to but my 2TB hard drive wasnt large enough:poke:

mrose75

Established Member
I think that is kinda weird. Why would you want to have a picture of my car in your sig? Signature, as in I'm signing my name to my post. Being a car forum, I'm signing with a picture of my car. Having someone's very nice car on your desktop is one thing. But sig pic? That like having a picture of someone else's family on your desk at work. Who does that?

If you haven't protected your intellectual property...then I can't sympathize with you much. And I don't mean that to sound rude but stuff gets ripped from the internet all the time. Its inevitable my man. And yes take it as flattery my friend.

Marc

Established Member
I would be honored if they stole mine. :lol: As long as they were not claiming the car was there, then they are just lying. I had someone get bent when their car was nominated for car of the month on my forum. The car won and we posted a congrats thread with pictures of their car. They were pissed that we didn't ask them first to put up pictures of their car first. :lol: Hell, I thought they would be honored to have been nominated, won, and pictures posted up.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wouldnt care if someone used my picture for their sig. If they started claiming it was theirs to other people it would be a different story.

10sec89

Established Member
Termin8U

0.29 per day
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: Picture in signature
No, you remove my car from your signature!
#7064 of 8394
Build date-5/14/2003
Kenne Bell 2.8 on 93&E85 Tunes
HPP Racing

His reply is to remove "His" car from my signature lol.........oh and thanks for all the other intellectual comments on this post.

Users who are viewing this thread