Some Racing...TT Cobra, C6Z06, SL65AMG

BLK_03

Established Member
hey tony, why didnt crappyfox come out and run you again.....:) i want to see that.

As much as I don't even like associating myself with that guy (you've probably noticed my absence even though he mentions me in every other post), I'm sure it will happen eventually. And it will be on film.

We may have another video very much like this one after this weekend, if the weather holds out.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
As much as I don't even like associating myself with that guy (you've probably noticed my absence even though he mentions me in every other post), I'm sure it will happen eventually. And it will be on film.

We may have another video very much like this one after this weekend, if the weather holds out.

GOOD. i hope he shuts up then!:banana:

19Cobra95

Banned
god damn 600+RW and the Benz was dead even with a bone stock C^-Z...once again...the Z shows how superior they are ..even in stock form...

LMAO, tell me when you can go that fast, with that amount of luxury, with a droptop (retractable hardtop, no less), and have that much "baller status" with a Corvette.

Wait, you can't.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
LMAO, tell me when you can go that fast, with that amount of luxury, with a droptop (retractable hardtop, no less), and have that much "baller status" with a Corvette.

Wait, you can't.

let's not get into this argument because the price tags on either car is WAY different....

the videos are about street racing and not which car has more "baller" status or costs the most.....

tell me when you can take a stock N/A Mercedes and beat a Modified Twin Turbo Vette....

Wait, you can't....

venomws6

Established Member
Great post :beer: ^^^^^^^^^^^

All cars were sick but I love the SS getting sideways.:rockon:

Last edited:

19Cobra95

Banned
let's not get into this argument because the price tags on either car is WAY different....

the videos are about street racing and not which car has more "baller" status or costs the most.....

tell me when you can take a stock N/A Mercedes and beat a Modified Twin Turbo Vette....

Wait, you can't....

LMAO! I think you're just pissed that a big, bad Z06 got beaten by a luxury convertible. Hate on...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread