Some Quick Pics Of My Newly Finished 03 DSG Cobra

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
After two years of countless changes and modifications I drove my car around for a little bit this weekend after it got a four wheel alignment. Currently just has a base tune in it. I've done so much to the car over the past couple of years. My buddy and I just got some quick pics, the car isn't fully detailed yet or anything. We'll probably do a full blown photoshoot soon.

Some of the major changes were a 2.9 Whipple, Full return fuel system I pieced together and built myself, Completely built IRS all powdercoated, FTBR bushings etc, Stage 3 Snow Meth kit, Killer Chiller etc etc. My car used to have a front plate which I hated. I sold that bumper and got a brand new OEM ford bumper painted with a new front chin spoiler. There are tons and tons of subtle things I've done to the car to make it mine, unique, clean and subtle. I'm really proud of the engine compartment but we didn't really get any underhood shots. Another time I guess.

So here's some pics.

DSG1-1.jpg

DSG2-1.gif

DSG3-1.jpg

DSG4-1.jpg

DSG5-1.gif

DSG6-1.gif

DSG8-1.jpg

DSG7-1.gif

DSG9-1.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome DSG Cobra! Inside. Outside. Underneath. Under the hood. :beer: :rockon:

How many miles on it?

Does Illinois NOT have or enforce the front plate law? I assume so since you replaced the bumper to get rid of the plate and the holes. We have the law here in CT but it isn't enforced.

Users who are viewing this thread