Some pics of my Cobra since it came out of the body shop

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your car really came out nice. I like the wingless look. Very uncommon and very nice. Although the Terminator spoiler is nicely understated to begin with. Best of luck with it. Really nice mods there! :beer:

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Looks great man. Glad to see you got it back. Looks like they did a nice job!

They really did. I've had a lot of cars painted in the past and always had nit-picks with wetsanding or runs, ripples, and overspray. With this job I couldn't even complain about the paint not matching slightly. It's perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better product if I had traveled back to 2003 and bought the car new. I'm extremely happy. :beer:

Blk04Snake

Established Member
They really did. I've had a lot of cars painted in the past and always had nit-picks with wetsanding or runs, ripples, and overspray. With this job I couldn't even complain about the paint not matching slightly. It's perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better product if I had traveled back to 2003 and bought the car new. I'm extremely happy. :beer:

It's not hard to top the quality of the 2003 factory paint :poke: I'm a stickler when it comes to a repaint too.... I went with a buddy to the car auction a couple weeks ago and he was amazed on how many of the cars that I was able to point out paint work on when he was looking for some to buy for his lot. What would be acceptable or un-noticeable to most people I can pick out in a hurry.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
It's not hard to top the quality of the 2003 factory paint :poke: I'm a stickler when it comes to a repaint too.... I went with a buddy to the car auction a couple weeks ago and he was amazed on how many of the cars that I was able to point out paint work on when he was looking for some to buy for his lot. What would be acceptable or un-noticeable to most people I can pick out in a hurry.

Oh yea, you're completely right. I'm a huge stickler too, I do detailing on the side, and I'm not your typical wash with dawn and wax with meguiars kind of guy. I'm very well versed and I've done some high dollar jobs before. I kind find the flaws, and believe me, there are none. It's top quality.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I need to detail mine bad.... I sold my truck a couple weeks ago so the Cobra is the DD now until my new Super Duty gets here. It's so dirty I'm almost embarrased to drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread