Some pics of my Cobra since it came out of the body shop

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
I haven't taken any pics of my car since it came out of the body shop so I decided to take a couple just right in front of the house. Nothing extravagant but you get the idea. By 03' Cobra standards it's pretty run of the mill, nothing special but I love it. I have more planned, but with all things it takes more time and more money. Here she is for now though;

Mods -

Engine:
K&N Cone filter w/ heatshield
C&L 95mm MAF
2.8" Reichard Racing SC pulley (~14 psi)
MotoBlue Idler Pullies
Accufab Throttle Body & Plenum
Bassani Catted X-pipe
SLP loudmouth catback - fully polished
LDC Head Cooling Mod
LFP Heat Exchanger
NGK TR6 Plugs
Diablosport Predator
Tuned By Unique Tuning - 452whp/460rwtq

Trans
MGW Short Throw Shifter (blue handle)

Suspension
Cut factory springs
Kenny Brown 'Matrix' Subframe Connectors
BilletFlow Differential Brace
Full Tilt Boogie UMHW Subframe bushings
Full Tilt Boogie Delrin Differential Bushings (Front & Rear)

sonicblue001.jpg

sonicblue002.jpg

sonicblue003.jpg

sonicblue004.jpg

sonicblue005.jpg

sonicblue006.jpg

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
Car looks great!

Looks like your ISO was rather high in the camera though, try 100 or 200, you'll see less grain in the pics.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Looks good I like the polished catback,but looks like it needs to be adjusted........

It does need to be adjusted. The car was involved in an accident and when it went off the highway the catback was ripped completely off. The body shop installed the SLP cat-back and did about as well as I had expected, when the car goes in later this week for an alignment and camber plates my shop is going to adjust the cat-back to even things out.

is that a factory wing delete car or did you have it taken off. Lookin good

When I bought it it had a saleen wing which looked really out of place. Wasn't a bad looking wing, it just looked good on a Saleen, not a cobra in my eyes. I tried to find a replacement wing but after some miscommunication with the body shop they ended up filling the holes in the trunk so now it's wingless. Not exactly what I wanted, but I do like how it stands apart from other cobras in the area. When I do 17x10.5s with 315s later it will really complete the rear view and I think I'll be very happy with it.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Car looks great!

Looks like your ISO was rather high in the camera though, try 100 or 200, you'll see less grain in the pics.

Yea I realized that on a couple of the pics after I had taken the pictures. With the little screen on my outdated canon I couldn't really tell and by the time I realized it I didnt want to go back out and redo the pics :nonono:

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
Yea I realized that on a couple of the pics after I had taken the pictures. With the little screen on my outdated canon I couldn't really tell and by the time I realized it I didnt want to go back out and redo the pics :nonono:

Neatimage used to have a free program that you could download, you could maybe try that if the grain gets to you enough. (I hate high ISO grain).

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
He said he got it back from the body shop, my guess would be he had the wing removed and the holes filled. :beer:

What he said was true though, you could get an 03/04 without the spoiler, very few actually came like that.

Nice cobra, what was messed up that the shop had to fix?

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Looks great. How does your exhaust sound? Any clips?

I don't have any clips but I do love the way it sounds. I was worried it would be ridiculously loud but with the catted Bassani X I think it's perfect! It used to have a Bassani cat-back but it was way too quiet for me.

Users who are viewing this thread