some photos i took of my newly modded cobra

ous2418

Established Member
people have no respect anymore:nonono:

will the chemical the cops used wash off or does it do damage?

it came right off the car is already cleaned up. a goody buddy of mine who works at my local ford dealership took it a hooked me up they was slow at work today loll

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i had someone go in my house and steal a video camara with personal video footage in it. 2 pairs of brand new shoes. thats the only things i noticed missing.

i think it was someone i know. i'm almost positive it was. they also took the rca cord that went to the camera and the charger. so i think it was someone real close to me. like an ex girlfriend that i just dumped the day before. and then sent a text saying "your backdoor is unlocked, i'm gonna wait for u inside".

dont doubt them females. they're dirtier than us guys.

get a house alarm and cameras. let ppl know u have them. mine have flashing red lights. 2 on my house and one on my garage. my 3 cameras didnt come with flashing red lights, so i bought some off ebay and just attached them to the cameras. i have no trespassing signs everywhere and each direction. theres signs on ebay that say "we dont call 911, we call the morgue" with a gun on it. lol

ous2418

Established Member
i had someone go in my house and steal a video camara with personal video footage in it. 2 pairs of brand new shoes. thats the only things i noticed missing.

i think it was someone i know. i'm almost positive it was. they also took the rca cord that went to the camera and the charger. so i think it was someone real close to me. like an ex girlfriend that i just dumped the day before. and then sent a text saying "your backdoor is unlocked, i'm gonna wait for u inside".

dont doubt them females. they're dirtier than us guys.

get a house alarm and cameras. let ppl know u have them. mine have flashing red lights. 2 on my house and one on my garage. my 3 cameras didnt come with flashing red lights, so i bought some off ebay and just attached them to the cameras. i have no trespassing signs everywhere and each direction. theres signs on ebay that say "we dont call 911, we call the morgue" with a gun on it. lol

yea that sucks!! i doubt it was an ex for me though. i mean whoever did this had to do it between 4-6am and car was in my driveway with neighbors all around. but then again who knows. my insurance will take care of most of it i hope. of course its nice out and i want to be driving it right now thats what pisses me off the most.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Sorry to hear about this. Thieves are D-Bags! Not to ask a dumb question, but the stock alarm doesnt do anything when someone breaks in like that? Now Im concerned about my car......

ous2418

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this. Thieves are D-Bags! Not to ask a dumb question, but the stock alarm doesnt do anything when someone breaks in like that? Now Im concerned about my car......

yea not a peep out of it!! im gonna upgrade forsure this go around

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Bummer. This kind of stuff really bothers me. People have no respect for others. It seems like this kind of stuff is getting more common with the economy the way it is. Please keep us informed. BTW, what part of NC are you from?

ous2418

Established Member
Bummer. This kind of stuff really bothers me. People have no respect for others. It seems like this kind of stuff is getting more common with the economy the way it is. Please keep us informed. BTW, what part of NC are you from?

burlington

ous2418

Established Member
well back from the insurance office. they are gonna replace and fix all body damage.. (windows, tint, seats, paint, console, etc.) now as for the stereo it aint lookin so good.. he said hes gonna do all he can for me but they have a $1000 cap on aftermarket parts w/ out the suppliemental insurance. so i hoping.. the head unit alone was $1500 lol

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
really blows, man....they didnt get one print off the car????

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
010-1.jpg

Wait, did they jizz on your seats?

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
damn I thought they tried to set your shit on fire too !

that sucks man I FN hate POS thiefs

seems like someone knew you had all that stuff in your car (heard you boomin), or knew of your car (sweet ride) in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread