some photos i took of my newly modded cobra

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
dude thats horrible im sorry man, I still cant understand how people can do this shit, I would feel sobad, because i was brought up by my parents to think " would I WANT THIS DONE TO MY OWN CAR? NOO so why do it to others, PURE SCUM! I hope they find them fawkers!! make them pay!! if u see them run them over lol

moot09

Established Member
Maan that really sucks man. Sorry that happened. Time to invest in a new alarm! lol

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Man that really sucks!! Hope you get everything worked out!

On a side not and not trying to be a dick but this is the main reason why ill refuse to put nice stereo equipment in any of my vehicles. Btw that little rear window is pretty expensive.

acrod

Established Member
I agree, that window is like a few hundred dollars, my cobra got broken into some years ago, but luckily they were stupid and didn't realize the door handle on the inside was all the way towards the front, so they just ran off.

ous2418

Established Member
I agree, that window is like a few hundred dollars, my cobra got broken into some years ago, but luckily they were stupid and didn't realize the door handle on the inside was all the way towards the front, so they just ran off.

yea the body and window damage will be repaced no questions asked. its the stereo and window tint (which aint to expensive) im worried about.

vmullins

Established Member
Well at least you got to have an awesome photographer take some cool pix of your "just a car" before this happened ;-) Right? Again though... I'm sorry i hope yah get 'er back soon!

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
why why oh why did it have to be a white cobra? brings tears to my eyes man. sorry to see this. no garage for this beauty? hope everything works out

Predatorbird

Established Member
Sorry this happened to you. Looks like they didn't tear too much up and only went for the stereo.

I've been having to park my car outside for the past few months and I'm always worried about this happening to my car. Luckily I'm moving next week to a gated community with a garage.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
there will be a dead person i will be over in a min to help you find them that sucks man sorry. lol please read before you ask why the paint stuff was on the car.

LongDucDong

Established Member
Sheesh. Sorry to see that, man. Ive had 2 cars broken into, I know the feeling well. To bad the ET couldnt get any prints.

ous2418

Established Member
Well at least you got to have an awesome photographer take some cool pix of your "just a car" before this happened ;-) Right? Again though... I'm sorry i hope yah get 'er back soon!

lol yea so i need some new ones so get to steppin miss thang!

ous2418

Established Member
there will be a dead person i will be over in a min to help you find them that sucks man sorry. lol please read before you ask why the paint stuff was on the car.

lol yea thanks man ive given everyone thats drove by the house while i was outside today the evil eye.. it sucks but what can you do:shrug:

Silver95

Established Member
Sons of bitches. If I was you buddy Id keep an eye out for your stuff on your local black market. I wouldn't doubt if it's maybe on Craigslist or in some ricers Honda Civic my next Monday.

Good luck and I hope you get that OW coupe back in pristine shape real soon!

Users who are viewing this thread