some photos i took of my newly modded cobra

ous2418

Established Member
:mj::mj: well here are my new mods!!!!!!:fm: apparently in the early morning hours some peice of **** busted out my windows and stole my stereo. glass has torn drivers seat, ripped out dash, and stole kenwood touch screen head unit. and 2 memphis audio amps as well!! get this i had $100 cash in console and a memphis 12" sub which they left lol. the paint looking stuff is where the cops tried to get fingerprints and couldnt lol

001.jpg

005.jpg

010-1.jpg

013.jpg

017.jpg

020-1.jpg

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
whole new meaning to black friday. That sucks man, sorry to hear that happened. Whats next? Are you going to put it back to stock or what?

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I would fix it, park it in the same spot and wait for them to come back...with a really big gun lol

ous2418

Established Member
whole new meaning to black friday. That sucks man, sorry to hear that happened. Whats next? Are you going to put it back to stock or what?

forreal! im gonna wait to see what the insurance company says. i bought this car with stereo already installed and i have all reciepts but im still worried that they wont replace it. also gonna need paint and body work on pass side where they tried to pry window open. driver side windows and tint as well. then the driver side seat is cut up from glass. not to mention the head unit and 2 memphis amps

skratpiece

Established Member
Man. Wicked sorry to hear this. You have no idea. Pisses me off so bad. I've had a vehicle stolen/stripped. Never found anyone. Please do yourself the favor and keep a cool head about it. Play it smart. I'm sure you had insurance. on the car, perhaps not he stereo system, but best of luck.

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
Did you have tint? This is the reason I have 5% all around, I rather just keep paying a tint ticket, which I haven't gotten yet. "Knock on wood"

ous2418

Established Member
Man. Wicked sorry to hear this. You have no idea. Pisses me off so bad. I've had a vehicle stolen/stripped. Never found anyone. Please do yourself the favor and keep a cool head about it. Play it smart. I'm sure you had insurance. on the car, perhaps not he stereo system, but best of luck.

o yea im cool just mad at myself and cant believe i didnt hear it. ive got insurance and body/interior ill be fine. im worried bout the stereo not that i need a thumping system(never pushed the sub once) but i loved the head unit and it was one of the reasons i bought this specific car.

ous2418

Established Member
Did you have tint? This is the reason I have 5% all around, I rather just keep paying a tint ticket, which I haven't gotten yet. "Knock on wood"

yessir i did and 5% as well. i never rhode around thumping either so whoever did knew about it and went for the stereo only.

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
yessir i did and 5% as well. i never rhode around thumping either so whoever did knew about it and went for the stereo only.
That sucks man. It really pisses me off that we work so hard, so we can buy the things we want and some low life piece of sh*t has to come take it.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Did they spray paint it or is that paint thinner thrown on the car? Definitely sux tho, Im thankful I have a garage to park mine in. GL.

Edit. I see that they dusted for prints...

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
I dont get why they spray painted it though, it seems like it was something personal, usually when someone steals stuff they just steal it anyway they can and get out, why would someone go to the trouble of defacing the car too. Just something to think about so you can try to find this a-hole

ous2418

Established Member
I dont get why they spray painted it though, it seems like it was something personal, usually when someone steals stuff they just steal it anyway they can and get out, why would someone go to the trouble of defacing the car too. Just something to think about so you can try to find this a-hole

its stated that the paint looking stuff is the chemical the cops used to check for fingerprints.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
should've had an alarm. that was one of the first things i bought.
i put my blinking alarm light right at the rearview mirror. everyone can see it. better than having it on the dash. i make it clear that i have an alarm.

ous2418

Established Member
this might sound a lot like csi, but go to the stores in your area that sell paintball's and see who bought gray ones in the last month or something, could get you closer to finding them

lol what are you talking about??? the cops did this checking for prints... the car was wet from rain so they had to use some kinda grey chemical to get prints. people not to be rude. if your gonna post atleast read the whole initial post. thanks!!

Last edited:

ous2418

Established Member
should've had an alarm. that was one of the first things i bought.
i put my blinking alarm light right at the rearview mirror. everyone can see it. better than having it on the dash. i make it clear that i have an alarm.

yea you are correct!! i just had to learn the hard way to do it i guess. but next time i will forsure.

skratpiece

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread