Some people are crazy.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He says throw him a reasonable offer. Tell him 26k is a reasonable offer and see what he says.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
This would clearly appear to be one of those "I'm trying to sell it, but can't get what I know it's worth" he says to his wife... sales ads.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He can ask whatever he wants. What he ultimately gets, if he lets it go, is a whole different story. :dw:

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Why do people even put these cars on Craigslist...if it's worth more than $10k, chances of selling it on Craigslist are slim to none

Zemedici

Established Member
Why do people even put these cars on Craigslist...if it's worth more than $10k, chances of selling it on Craigslist are slim to none

LOL wut? Bought and sold 3 20k+ vehicles off craigslist. My buddy sold his $85,000 callaway corvette off craigslist.

That guy lives in a nice neighborhood at least :shrug: Maybe he meant to type 28?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Lol, thats the price to insure it for full replacement with collector car insurance, never going to get that.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member

That's where I found my 16 mile mystichrome!! You never know the surprises craigslist has. Oh and paid less than he's asking.

Users who are viewing this thread