Some nice parking garage pics of the Mach, clean look, shaved termi rear

Mach828

Established Member
Just finished painting and filling my cobra bumper.

Trying to keep it simple and clean.

Suggestions, love, and hate are all welcomed :) thanks for looking!

Painted all the parts myself btw ;)

YaleMach1_1.jpg

YaleMach1_5.jpg

YaleMach1_4.jpg

YaleMach1_6.jpg

YaleMach1_3.jpg

YaleMach1_2.jpg

YaleMach1_enginebay.jpg

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Obviously I don't like the wheels but we all knew that...lol But my only two comments are....needs the hood strip and the rear trunk doesn't need to be black. IMO you have a lot of different idea's going on....tinted 3rd brake light with untinted tail lights and clear head lights with blk theme....none the less its still a nice ride. Just going in a lot of directions.

Last edited:

klr16G

Established Member
Look likes its missing something in the back you need a 03 wing or saleen wing to smooth it out besides that looks good

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the different look. Really nothing that I don't like. Love the stance. The rear end is really great with the spoiler delete and shaved bumper. Good looking car, right down to the wheels.

Massie02GT

Established Member
The only thing I would change if it were my car is putting some sort of wing on it. Saleen or Cobra. Either one would finish it off nicely. I've just never ever been a fan of wingless.

JustSpeed7

Established Member
Looks pretty good paint looks great for you doing it yourself, only gripe I have is whats with the rear bumper reflector wholes? Why is the outline still there but its painted over? But overall I think some diff wheels, headlights, and repaint trunklid all ab it would look alot better!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Car looks very good, I like the stripeless hood a lot and the shaved rear bumper is a nice touch. There are a few things that just throw it off though, the black rear trunk doesn't go with the stock tails. I would either tint the tails or paint the trunk solid AB, it would flow a lot better that way.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I would do the matte black hood stripe, and I would have done the trunk lid between the tails as well as the lower part of the rear bumper in Matte black instead of gloss black. All in all though it looks good!:beer:

Blackstangt70

Established Member
sweet ab mach. I really like what you've done with it so far. I think it all looks great. One day I'd like to own an azure car. They've always been one of my favorite mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread