Some nice parking garage pics of the Mach, clean look, shaved termi rear

navi243

Established Member
Looks great,

To finish off the look I think it needs 03 mirrors, and either the tail lights need to get tinted or the center of the trunk needs to go back to oem color

Also what's going on with the reflectors in the rear bumper? Did you forget to put them on or did u paint them?
Kinda hard to tell from the pics

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
damn thats one clean ass ride, looks great man! i say tint the tails and get a s281 then some black saleen wheels (sorry sam LOL!)

Stang Lover

Established Member
Looks good! If it were my car I probably would of put a 01 cobra front bumper or saleen on instead.

Mach828

Established Member
I do plan on spraying the trunk all blue. I just ran out of time and paint.

And the side markers are there, I just painted over them. I didn't want to have red side markers, and didn't want to go through the extra work to fill the hole in if I took them off.

I didn't have the money to afford a Cobra at the time or I likely would have. I'm happy with the Mach 1 though.

I won't put a spoiler on it, because less people run it without a spoiler. So it makes me different! Not another car like mine out there, thats what I wanted.

Thanks for all the comments everyone :)

Butterybunz

Established Member
Not sure how I feel about the shaved bumper, and I would keep the whole trunk blue. Other then that the car looks mean.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Looks great dude! My Cobra bumper will be painted this Friday after shaving, can't wait after seeing this!

Mach828

Established Member
Very clean. How come you decided to paint the calipers red instead of blue?

Fits the black and blue theme with a hint of red. Red tails, red coil covers, red calipers.

Looks great dude! My Cobra bumper will be painted this Friday after shaving, can't wait after seeing this!

Awesome. Post up some pics! Not many people out there with filled Cobra rear bumpers.

:beer:

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
I'm gonna go a different route. I think the exterior looks great, black trunk and all. I do not care for the horse under the hood or the yellow top battery. Battery cover maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread