Some chix hit my car GRRR!

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I got smoked on my bike back in Oct. from some dumbass texting while driving.. Some lady was making a U-turn and he wasnt paying attention, locked up the brakes and swerved to miss her and end up clipping me. Nothing like flying across the bed of a Toyota pick up to land in a ditch.... Then the asshole left me for dead, cops never caught him.....

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
At the moment I will probably have to have fixed... I have damn near 245k miles on it so kbb wouldn't give me crap on it and I still owe almost $9k (Yeh, lotta miles for owing that much) but it was only car I've ever owned where I didn't look through car lots at what was "next"... figured id drive this one til she dropped and keep upgrading parts on an as-needed basis :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I will never feel bad about overpaying for a car again! Dam man, 9k with 245k I hope you have gap ins?

2k3Mach

Established Member
I will never feel bad about overpaying for a car again! Dam man, 9k with 245k I hope you have gap ins?

Yeh, I bought it with 47k miles, just drove the piss out of it. I believe I had gap insurance, but I'd rather them fix it because they can't replace it... Find me a Mach 1 with 245k miles that ran as good as mine did and the body/interior had no damage....

Here are a few daytime pictures

2012-04-10_08-53-57_37.jpg

2012-04-10_08-55-48_336.jpg

2012-04-10_08-55-41_976.jpg

2012-04-10_08-55-20_839.jpg

2012-04-10_08-55-01_711.jpg

2012-04-10_08-54-33_776.jpg

2012-04-10_08-54-25_51.jpg

The picture from the drivers side shows how far she shoved my car forward with the hit... Both Ebrake and in first gear and moved my car forward as my drivers door initially lined up with sidewalk!

Other than that, damage doesn't look horrible... Her van will definitely be totalled!

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
:eek:

Sorry to hear about this.

That's always been a nightmare of mine whenever I've been forced to park on the street.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Damn. That's gotta suck, bro. Hope your luck turns around.

This is one of the reasons i'm glad I don't live near the road. Sucks having a long dirt drive way when it comes to car care, though.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Another black Mach down!!, freakin sucks. I always fear for my Mach when I park anywhere on the street. Especially my street which is very narrow. Hope shit works out for you

2k3Mach

Established Member
Another black Mach down!!, freakin sucks. I always fear for my Mach when I park anywhere on the street. Especially my street which is very narrow. Hope shit works out for you

Lol... messed up part is my street is around 40 ft wide at this point.. Not only that, but I was parked against traffic (doesn't matter in this small town) and she came accross both lanes to hit me!

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
looks like about 8k parts and paint. Did it just bend the rim or did it bend the axle tube?

Last edited:

glittle75

Established Member
that sucks man. texting is so ****ing stupid. especially while driving. I got rear-ended in my beater at a light from someone doing this, i got out and proceeded to yanking the dude out of the car and screaming. Once i found out he was texting I then punched him in the mouth. Nothing more negligent while driving.
Riding with my wife and kid some bitch was texting and swerving. almost hit me twice. I followed her to her house and proceeded to scream at her in front of her husband and kids. She tried to deny it, and her husband was just standing there more shocked that i was yelling than anything.
**** people that text and drive, ive even yell at close friends when riding with them when they do it. It ****ing pisses me off. Just ****ing call or wait.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yet another fine example of why texting/talking on the phone should be illegal in all 50 states. People can't drive in the first place, never mind while yapping/texting on the phone. I hope all works out for the better for you dude, sorry this happened to you.

Users who are viewing this thread