1124001341.jpg

1124001342.jpg

1124001342a.jpg

1124001342b.jpg

:)

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
for practical purposes in the south that white roof panel is a godsend. it means not being just another goof in a white, silver or champagn colored car. particularly on the blue which is pretty dark, that white roof is a dream.

it works well on the red and orange as well.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
I'm not wild about the white roof either and if it was a decal I'd remove. But I'm sure I'll grow to love it. :-D

OP, what's the scoop on the photos? Do you live close to the assembly plant and that's a pre-production mule?

I've always preferred the 1970 hockey stick stripes and the lime green 2013 in the Speed Channel documentary looks really cool.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I'm not wild about the white roof either and if it was a decal I'd remove. But I'm sure I'll grow to love it. :-D

OP, what's the scoop on the photos? Do you live close to the assembly plant and that's a pre-production mule?

I've always preferred the 1970 hockey stick stripes and the lime green 2013 in the Speed Channel documentary looks really cool.

that was grabber green, not lime green. lime green is that heritage green that showed up on the 05 models. its a very light green.

the problem with the hockey stick look as that saleen used those on the pj car they did and shanoda has been selling that look after market for a long time.

i would guess that ford absolutely wants there to be no confusion between saleen's boss knockoff and the real thing.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
that was grabber green, not lime green. lime green is that heritage green that showed up on the 05 models. its a very light green.

the problem with the hockey stick look as that saleen used those on the pj car they did and shanoda has been selling that look after market for a long time.

i would guess that ford absolutely wants there to be no confusion between saleen's boss knockoff and the real thing.
Grabber green it is. I like it! The poster in the video showed all of colors available for 2013 and all included the hockey stripes. They are making the 2012 like the 1969 and the 2013 like the 1970, obviously. No yellow or kona blue for 2013 instead it was the grabber green and a lighter blue, similar to grabber blue but metallic. What's that color called?

Good point about the stripes, I've seen C stripes for sale as well.

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
I didn't know that about the colors looks like I will have to wait for a 2013 to get a grabber green.

CGoeschel

Established Member

You can bet your house (they're not worth anything anyways these days) on the fact that next years Boss will have the hockey stripe. Its utterly obvious considering that its a proposed two year build.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
You can bet your house (they're not worth anything anyways these days) on the fact that next years Boss will have the hockey stripe. Its utterly obvious considering that its a proposed two year build.
It's beyond obvious, there was a poster in the SPD CH documentary with Boss 2013 written on it with the colors I mentioned, about 25 minutes into the show. They all had hockey stick stripes.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
they also showed a photograph of a white boss 302 done up in 69 boss trim with the full black out treatment on the hood. that is is for sure not being produced. just be careful.

what i am curious about is that in that same segment you are talking about there was a car hidden under a car cover. i wonder what that was.

btw...at the bottom of that 2013 presentation board you can see the two 2013 laguna seca projections. white w/black trim and black with white.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread