Some '12 Boss 302 teaser pics from today

snakecharmer

Established Member
The white roof doesn't do it for me. So far the only combo I've seen that I care for is the Comp Orange/Black.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
The white roof doesn't do it for me. So far the only combo I've seen that I care for is the Comp Orange/Black.
The white police cruiser look isn't my favorite either. But I'm sure I'll come to love it by the end of March. If not I'll paint it Kona Blue. I like the orange/black a lot too but prefer a more stealthy look when flying low.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member

Yeah, one of the special order colors for 70 was a silver car. I believe it was the only one made. Mmm... silver n black attack!

Anyhow, Calypso Coral = Competition Orange. Or at least they were identical back in the old days. Interesting that there were more yellow cars than other colors. Guess that tells you the demographics of the buyers. Not a quiet group...

5 DOT 0

Established Member
in watching those LS Boss vids, they state the Laguna Seca will only be available in Silver or Black with the red accents...is this correct?
Yes for the 2012 model year. For 2013 they will most likely be black or white with yellow accents.

SDW Racing

Established Member
Yes, this year.

Husker

ugh...thanks...now where did I leave that.....

alka-seltzer-diy.png

Users who are viewing this thread