Sold :(

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
I sold my beloved 2004 silver slobra :xpl: ....it was for the best im in college now and i feel its best for me not to be in debt while i am a full time student. One day though i shall pick one of these bad boys up again, geeze ive been in a depression mood ever since she has left :cryying:

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
you will own another one soon enuf! :beer: your education is more important

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Damn, tell me its not so. Well you gotta do what you gotta do. I know it must of been hard. Good luck bro. Hopefully we will see you back soon.

black 10th vert

Established Member
You made the best decision - especially with a loan on the car. If it was paid off, then it wouldn't have made a lot of sense, but you will end up with other loans most likely because of college, so why start off after graduation completely buried? By the time you are out, the prices will most likely be much lower on these anyway, should you decide to replace it, but by then, there will probably be something cooler out anyway.

SpectorV

Established Member
that sucks, I save through college and picked up my 03 pretty soon after I graduated as a present to myself :) you can do the same

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Don't worry about it. School is more important. I'm also in college and very fortunate to be able to afford my Cobra. You made the right decision, good luck in school!

Jefe

Established Member
Mileage? Price? Congrats selling in this crazy economy!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
you will own another one soon enuf! :beer: your education is more important

Good post! It's all about priorities and not everyone can afford to keep a car like this. Been there. Done that. So I know by experience. Oh, and I definitely DO sorely miss my '03. Always will I reckon. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread