Sold the L for "The Teal Terminator"... LOVE IT!!! (pics)

Teal Terminator

Established Member
He did all the work including the paint. The motor and trans came out of a wrecked '03 and I believe the V6 had some front end cosmetic damage, which didn't matter b/c the front bumper and hood were getting replaced anyway. I don't know if he made money or not in the end but I know he seems to enjoy building such cars and he did a great job.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I think the whole thing kicks ass. I've always wanted to buy & work over a busted up V6 just for the experience and so that I could build whatever the hell I wanted.....but, alas, such things take money which leaves me out.

Anyway, Cool ass car. +1 on get yourself to the insurance company and insure it for what it's worth. You're only screwing yourself by carrying v6 insurance on that car.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
looks awsome!!! only thing i would do would be to lower it a little....but other then that its beautiful

goodluck.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
looks awsome!!! only thing i would do would be to lower it a little....but other then that its beautiful

goodluck.

Wow! A 3 year old thread. Now that is some digging. I wonder if he even still has the cobra?

LOL

Zimmer0924

Master Debater
Established Member
Great car and color. I had a 95 V6 I swapped a 5.0 into it. It was great to only have to pay insurance for a a V6, until some little girl crashed into me and I shit for insurance money.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
WOW, this got drug up from the dead! :) But thanks for the compliments fellas. I do still have the car, just with a few "improvements" now. Selling it has crossed my mind lately but I just don't think I'm ready to get rid of her yet and especially not in this market. Since this thread got drug back to the top though I'll picture whore a little bit...

EvilV6_3.jpg

EvilV6_4.jpg

ClearHoodShot.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

EnginePic.jpg

With a couple buddies:

Group4.jpg

Group7.jpg

A little finishing off of the DR's:
[ame=http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/CarCrazyRDM/?action=view&current=Burnout_1.flv]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/CarCrazyRDM/th_Burnout_1.jpg[/ame]

And coming in a little hot to turn 4 at VIR a few weeks back (boy was that corner worker ready, lol):
[ame=http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/CarCrazyRDM/?action=view&current=Cominginalittletoohot.flv]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/CarCrazyRDM/th_Cominginalittletoohot.jpg[/ame]

Last edited:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Great car and color. I had a 95 V6 I swapped a 5.0 into it. It was great to only have to pay insurance for a a V6, until some little girl crashed into me and I shit for insurance money.

After I put the KB and other goodies on and had a fair amount of $$$ tied up in the car I decided to get a policy lined up to correctly reflect its value. Mainly b/c if something happened I didn't want to be in your situation where my ins. company was only trying to pay me what an '01 V6 was worth!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Wow, those wheels and tires made a huge difference! Awesome car :thumbsup:

That they do. I think after Mustang Week I may swap them out for some 18" replicas or some Saleens. It looked better with 18's but I didn't like the style after I got them on the car (plus chrome just goes so well with this color).

DSC_0145.jpg

Or what I REALLY want are some BBS RK Plasmas but you can't find them or when you do people want a fortune for them! A little photo-chop I did though to tease myself with them, lol.

BBSRKPlasmasonTeal.jpg

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Still is one of my favorite terminators EVER. Man I love that color, I would NEVER sell that car. Even more bad ass now with the KB! :rockon:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
lol...holy old post!

I saw this car last year at mustang week, it is beautiful!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ryan's Teal Terminator is definitely one of the nicest looking Terminators I've ever seen. It is especially cool that it is a custom color. Love it! Love that power/torque it's making, too! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread