Sold the cobra today!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Look at a 2006-2008 C6 Z06. That is, assuming you don't need a back seat. A Challenger SRT-8 is nice, but it will be hard to get the power punch of a modded Terminator without spending big bucks. I vote for the Z06. :)

By the way, why did you sell your Cobra? Just wanted a change?

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The only thing that would make me sell my cobra would be a C6Z. Selling the cobra for an older viper would be a downgrade IMO, But the new 08's are nasty!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Look at a 2006-2008 C6 Z06. That is, assuming you don't need a back seat. A Challenger SRT-8 is nice, but it will be hard to get the power punch of a modded Terminator without spending big bucks. I vote for the Z06. :)

By the way, why did you sell your Cobra? Just wanted a change?

I have been seriously looking around for a C6 ZO6. I am hoping I run across a decent deal. I also thought about getting just a C6 with all the works H/C/I.

I just wanted a change to be honest , just something different.This was all apart of my master life plan Lol and right now this is working out really well. I want to move out in a year or so and I can pay off some minor bills which set me back a little cash monthly which will allow me to save alot of money a month like a little over 2k possibly from what I sat down and calculated.

My thing is I want to make sure I have no credit card bills or car bills before I move out. I just want to worry about a mortgage & that's it and selling the car is helping me move in that direction greatly but at the same time leaves me with 20K (using 4K from the sale to pay some bills off) from the sale and whatever else I save from here until next Spring to either purchase another car completely with cash (remember I don't want any car bills Lol) or just make a nice down payment on a house and then just buy a car later. I have a nice savings account stashed up now along with the money I just made from this sale. So I have even more than 20K after I use 4K from the car sale saved up.

Just put it this way. My bills were about 2K a month and now they are going down to 300-500 with me paying off some minor bills so you get the idea/direction that I am going in. I just want to have an easy less stressful life and I don't want to have to worry about alot of bills when I move out just Mortgage, utilities and insurance Lol.

get an ls3 vette, they are monsters, and w/ boltons faster than the c6z imo...

Yes they are. I can't believe how fast they are with a few minor bolt ons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread