Sold the cobra today!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
So I sold the Cobra today for 24K with only 229XX miles on it to someone here locally that I actually became pretty cool with. The car was paid off so this was 100% profit.

I enjoyed the car while I had it, it was alot of fun and turned heads often. :coolman: and it definitely hurt a few egos on the street.

But I am looking into trying something new (Something that is same if not greater than the Cobra no downgrading here) for a change since I have owned Mustangs since I was 16.

I think down the road I will get another Mustang but probably a 67-69 or a very clean Notchback to add to my collection of vehicles.

Thanks for all the stellar memories. That car will be missed for sure but I am excited to see what I get next.

Cheers :beer:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
agreed...might as well get a z06...I can't imagine ever selling mine, but I guess a point has come in your life...good luck in whatever you decide...:beer:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
Hey dude did you tell the owner to join on here?! i want someone local to hang out with(all my friends are imports or ls1 guys....) As for your new car 24k would be a nice downpayment for a 2008 SRT10 viper!!!

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
agreed...might as well get a z06...I can't imagine ever selling mine, but I guess a point has come in your life...good luck in whatever you decide...:beer:

+2 I'm never getting rid of mine but if anything it would be for a Z06

Good luck and get back into something before you go crazy..

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Go to the Darkside!!! They have been calling you!!! C6ZO6 w/ H/C/I!!! :thumbsup:

LOL I have been thinking about it actually very strongly.

Yeah I never thought I would sell mine but I have life plan right now and it is going to work out alot better for me in the long run. Right now I have so many options as far as what I can do. Thanks :beer:

Hey dude did you tell the owner to join on here?! i want someone local to hang out with(all my friends are imports or ls1 guys....) As for your new car 24k would be a nice downpayment for a 2008 SRT10 viper!!!

Yeah sure thing. He is a cool guy so I will put him up on this forum.

+2 I'm never getting rid of mine but if anything it would be for a Z06

Good luck and get back into something before you go crazy..

LOL yeah I need something that is as good looking and fast as a Cobra or I will be very unsatisfied so it would have to be Z06 or something Lol. I may not buy anything until next year. We have 4 seasons here and the car season wont be around too much longer before it's time to put the cars up. Plus I can save alot of money from now until next spring.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Maybe an older Viper GTS like a 97 - 02? I always loved those cars and I think would be alot of fun to have:rockon:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
:lol::lol: Those things are so small I saw a few today parked in the city and it's hilarious because they are so short and can fit into a parallel parking spot half as big as an Fiesta.. I wouldn't want to run one with a busa motor though

matt87

Established Member
its funny for me to read this. i've had nothing but gm since i was a kid and have had several mid 10 sec GNs and t-types over the past ten years but here i am driving a cobra. worlds a strange place!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Maybe an older Viper GTS like a 97 - 02? I always loved those cars and I think would be alot of fun to have:rockon:

Hmm I totally forgot about those. I will look into that. Thanks!

How about a Smart Car with a Suzuki Hayabusa motor?!!?

YouTube - Smart with Hayabusa engine

LOL I seen that video before! Those things are insane with the Busa engine.
Seems like it would be fun to drive and possibly hussle a few people or alot of people actually with HAHA.

Sorry to see the Cobra go, but it sounds like it found a good home.

Here's the 69 you need to add to your collection: :banana:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...hash=item130240962252&_trksid=p3756.m14.l1308

Thanks. The person that bought it from was very enthusiastic about the car so I know he is enjoying it for sure.

THAT! is whatI am talking about Lol. That is one stellar 69. Clean as ever.

its funny for me to read this. i've had nothing but gm since i was a kid and have had several mid 10 sec GNs and t-types over the past ten years but here i am driving a cobra. worlds a strange place!

HAHA. Yeah you sometimes you just want to venture out and try something out of your ordinary purchases.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
My vote is for the 97-02 viper also.. They came stock with forged internals and you can get a nice one for mid 30's now

04Venom

Established Member
I went from a Terminator to a C6 Z06. The Cobra is, hands down, the best bang for the buck, but the Z is in a different category entirely--but you do pay for that premium.

Users who are viewing this thread