Sold the Cobra and Replaced it>>

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
DOM418... Yep Recaros and Tortion option, mats and Car cover (real nice and cutom fit with BOSS graphics on it).

NateTermi... Gottem at American muscle pretty reasonable but chrome is thin.

Flad... Actually i searched on Autotrader and sent out a ton of emails most came back at MSRP. I thought i was going to have to fly in and drive out like i did a few years ago to pick one up (dont mind) But I found this one in of all places a small farming/school community (Macomb IL) they sold 3 mustangs last year (each one gets there name in the hat to get a BOSS and they got lucky and got one) There email back to me quoted a price of 3G under sticker. I was there signing papers within 24 hrs. haha

POSI... Yes I already miss the HP and Torque BUT with all the other things this has I am glad I made the decision to go this route. Exhaust and tune on these high reving mothers will get me in the neighbor hood of a Stock Terminator. I have seen a few dyno at 400rwhp then add American Muscles stuff (exhaust and tune) they got another 60 hp. that right there is actually more than my pullied Cobra had but not the torque. Im going after the total Package this is a well balanced car. I gave all your info to my son for when he is ready for more!!

Moko... the Gt500 was about 10Gs more out of my reach. also at one time i did want a Shelby but now it seems when i go to car shows there are tons of them. I like the exclusivity of the Boss like the Cobra has.

Thanks for the replys!!

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Kevin...I'm sure that was gut-wrenching to see your Cobra being hauled off but man, that Boss is sexy!! Hopefully I'll make it to the April meet and see it in person...if not, I might have to make a trip to you & Kyle's stopping grounds and go for a cruise!

...at one time i did want a Shelby but now it seems when i go to car shows there are tons of them. I like the exclusivity of the Boss like the Cobra has.

I feel the same way! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread